PAINT THE WORLD "RED"
Hi, I’m Angel, 18 years old. I’m naïve and idealistic (I guess) ahah Still Immature (No, let me say I’m still acting, thinking like a kid, Uhmmm, No, I don’t know how to describe – I’m just me, still not fit. Ahaha Anyway, I’m a normal teenager, I make mistake, I do what I want (Not necessarily mean everything, I know my limitation) :P
13 THINGS ABOUT ME LOVING TAYLOR
1. I love Taylor Swift, she’s my favorite artist ever.
2. I’m a little bit obsess with her stuffs, everything about her.
3. I become Taylor swift fan (When I saw her video Love Story in 2008) – I called my self a fan way back then (because, well you can read my blog “THE UNTOLD STORY BEHIND SPEAK NOW” I started to watched every single videos of her, I listen to her songs (Whenever I’m sad or upset I’ll just listen or watch her then afterwards I feel better) – That’s why I love her so much! She has ability not only to sing, compose and make people smile but also to warmth the heart of a person)
4. She’s my Inspiration and my role model (My Inspiration to achieve everything I want to achieve and she’s my role model because I like everything she’s doing. Taylor is such a kind sweet girl)
5. I become a Swifties when Taylor swift released her album SPEAK NOW. And this 2012 summer “Finally I called myself a PROUD SWIFTIES”. Well, If you read my blog. You know why ? I want to become a proud fan before I call myself a Swifties. And now I’m proud to say “I’m a PROUD SWIFTIES”
6. I joined Taylor Connect – May 30,2012 (I spent my remaining 3 weeks of summer vacation on TC – It was the best thing that happened to me! I love my fellow Swifties! They’re all Nice!
7. Since I’m a proud Swifties. I started talking about Taylor swift to my friends, posting status, posting photos, posting everything that concerns her, tweeting about her. Everything about her.
8. I can say I’m FEARLESS now because I let my friends,family and the whole world knows about it –One of my greatest fear is people criticize me for loving Taylor. Now, I’m not scared of what they are going to say… I don’t care! I love Taylor Swift (ahah but they do support me!! I love It)
9. WELL! I GOT TO CHANGED THIS.. the first thing I wrote is the saddest part of me of not having any Taylor Swift CDs.. BUT NOW! OMG! I GOT HER RED ALBUM! IT WAS AMAZING!! 11-10-12 ?
10. My Only wish is to go to her RED TOUR! (her last concert SPEAK NOW – I cried because after I begged my mom and dad to buy me ticket – early sold out sucks! I didn’t make it.
11. I want to meet Taylor swift and have a picture with her :) Want to THANK her for everything!!
12. I hate RED, I don’t wear RED. I don’t use color RED. I don’t know why. But then When Taylor told about RED! I got obsess with it easily! Ahah funny,. My friend and my family was like “RED?! You like red?! (curious, confused face)” ahaha when they heard about red they were like “Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ok” – Little miss RED! ? I LOVE HER ALBUM RED!! RED!! RED!!
13. I’m in love with Taylor swift music and stuff! I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!
Forever and Always I love you Taylor and no one could ever take that away from me. No matter what happens :) I love Taylor Swift to the infinity and beyond
Can you please help us show this to Taylor :) This is a video we made for her 25th Birthday. It is a compilation of events held here in Philippines. From 1989 Album Launch to Lumiere "Birthday Celebration for Taylor" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaeU8D2ABpQ Thank you so much :) -Love, Fearless Filipino Swifties