Learn how to make Taylor's jars globes!
So it's Christmas time and last year I made some Christmas jars inspired by the ones Taylor made in 2011 and posted on her Instagram account. I think it's so cute and really easy to make so I decided to make more this year and post it on here to teach you guys.
What you need is:
1. Glass jars: you can use picles, olvies, mushrooms etc. glass jars. Make sure to wash it up properly.
2. Chistmas relate caddles or ornaments (Santa, angels, Christmas trees etc.)
3. Glitter: the colors of your choice but I advice using red, green and gold (Christmas colors)
4. Super glue.
1. Clue the caddles/ornaments in the glass jars lids with the super clue.
2. Put water in the glass jars.
3. Put glitter in the glass jars.
4. Close the glass jars, carefully, with the lids.
5. Shake the globes to make sure the canddles/ornaments are fixed properly. If not use more super clue.
I hope you guys liked the idea and make your own!