Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Taylor Music Video?

Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 7:21 PM

You Belong with me and The Story Of Us its quite simple and honestly I relate to the music video! ugh I really love those vid!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 3:37 PM

Wildest Dreams

[URL=http://s1075.ph

Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 1:49 AM

Blank spaaaaaaaaace

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 4:57 PM

Mine

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 6:49 PM

Love love love watching any live performance!
    Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile

Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 4:29 PM

From Taylor Swift: Tim McGraw
    From Fearless: You Belong With Me
    From Speak Now: Sparks Fly
    From Red: Begin Again
    From 1989: Bad Blood

1st: Made by the amazing Mint! 2nd: Made by the lovely Gabriella! 3rd: Made by me!

Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 8:31 AM

You belong with me and blank space

Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 8:58 AM

Shake It Off! I can watch it all over and over again and it makes me smile every time I see it

Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 5:37 PM

Recently I have fallen in love with Back to December again...

RE: Favorite Taylor Music Video?

Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 10:59 AM

Fifteen, You Belong with Me, or Blank Space!

Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 4:20 AM

Picking one favorite is hard, but I love 'Safe and Sound'. It's a little different from all her other videos. I love the tone and the setting.

Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 8:45 PM

I like 3 or 4 of her videos: "22" in Las Vegas, "Shake It Off", and "Mean" especially; and in "Mean", she certainly broke new ground when looking straight into the camera she declares that "you're a liar and pathetic ..." which I never saw before, and I wonder, how many out there think that she's talking about you, like I do, but I don't know why 'cause I didn't do anything to deserve that, but it's kind of fun nonetheless.

Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 6:19 AM

I think this video I found the other day for the "You Belong with me" on the New York tube train was excellent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoAuHFuPZNQ

Go to "Our 1989 Tour" section on my Taylor site below.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Why not Visit My Taylor Fan site? - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 4:53 PM

Shake It Off

Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 11:49 AM

I love the Love Story music video, that's also the first one I saw. But Mean is also a very nice music video.

Love Story

Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 11:06 PM

Taylor Swift: I think our song is the only video I've actually seen from this album
    Fearless: YOU belong WITH ME- like cmon this video is AMAZEBALLz
    Speak Now:OURS-cyut
    RED:WANEGBT-so much going on;FUN
    1989:Blank Space-queen aka psycho rich cat lady in a mansion.
    Rambert

Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 2:25 PM

Three way tie between Out of the Woods, Mean, and 22.

Thu, May 11, 2017 at 5:07 AM

The cocalcola one, I love cats x

[url=http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP]http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP[/url].[/signature]

Thu, May 11, 2017 at 1:21 PM

For me it would have to be bad blood with love story being a close second

Fri, May 12, 2017 at 7:26 AM

Bad Blood. She looks sexy as hell.