Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 10:14 AM

No doubt it's RED. I listen to it when I'm feeling low and crying and when I feel like dancing around my room or singing with my friends.
    So THANK YOU Taylor for amazing and touching albums.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine"

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 2:32 PM

It's a tough choice for me, but probably the Fearless Platinum Edition. 1989 would be a close second. All of her albums are wonderful. Just be sure to get the Platinum and / or Deluxe editions. The bonus songs on these albums are some of my favorites.

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 1:07 AM

Very difficult to choose... all albums have their styles and I have lot of songs who impact directly to me in each...

regarding the numbers of hundred hours I listened to each, i would say speak now might be my choice...
    But fearless and 1989 have hundreds of hours too...
    Red have my favorite songs but is not my favorite and the one I listen the most !

My vote on speak now...
    "Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
    But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again"

Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 5:14 PM

My own mix of all my favorites, because I can't pick one, seriously!

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 9:38 AM

I Cant choose!!! They are all so great! The album taylor swift, is the original country taylor swift which I LOVE! Fearless has a lot of strong songs such as Fifteen. Speak Now is a very magical album; her voice sounds so angelic in all albums, specially speak now! Red is a very bold album which I love, as its her pop-country phase. And lastly 1989 is great as she writes her song in a pop genre. It is amazing as she represents her voice and music in a different way, inviting different sounds to her music!!

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 11:33 PM

Speak Now, of course. I met her in that era so my heart will be there forever!

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 7:55 PM

I used to say Red, just off the top of my head. But then a couple months 1989 HIT me... now Speak now is doing the same thing. I wonder if Fearless will start to have an impact on me again? I dunno, I've been replaying her albums or the last couple days though. They're all amazing.

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 12:03 AM

Fearless

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 3:18 AM

Speak Now & Red

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 11:59 AM

I think it changes everyday. Today it is Speak Now.

Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 3:09 PM

1989 and Fearless

Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 6:10 PM

Fearless
    I partied like it was 1989 on July 18, 2015 in Chicago.

Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 6:03 AM

Red

I partied like it's 1989 on 7/24/15!

Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 1:45 PM

Red!

Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 4:03 PM

Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 1:35 AM

I'm still waiting for her hip-hop or R&B inspired album.

She might need a few new producers to make that work though, shedding that country image was hard enough I'd think!

Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 3:56 PM

Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 9:38 PM

Love them all for different reasons but Speak Now!

RE: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Sun, May 28, 2017 at 6:50 AM

I can't decide between Fearless and Speak Now...
    But, Speak Now is my favourite right now!

Sun, May 28, 2017 at 3:42 PM

Speak Now! Better Than Revenge and Speak Now hold very special places in my heart.
    @rose_1989, 2017.