Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 2:37 PM

1. Our Song
    2. Love Story
    3. The Story Of Us
    4. Welcome to New York (Loved the entrance)
    5. Red
    6. Not sure about this one.
    7. Love Story
    8. Red

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 7:59 AM

1. Our song
    2.The way i loved u
    3.Dear John
    4.Mean
    5.Ours
    6.Dear John
    7. Our song
    8.Holy ground

Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 7:27 PM

1.Our song
    2. Fifteen
    3.Back To December
    4.Enchanted
    5. The Story Of Us
    6. Fifteen
    7.Love Story
    8.Sad Beautiful Tragic /22 / I almost do

Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 6:10 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)
    Tim Mcgraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum
    love story and you belong with me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe
    Superman and if this was a movie
    4. Live
    I really like all of them
    5. Overall all to well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song
    all to well
    7. First Taylor song you heard
    Tim Mcgraw
    8. From Red
    all to well, red, wanegbt, I knew you were trouble, begin again
    http://pinkpixie96.tumblr.com/

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 5:26 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Stay Beautiful
    2. From Fearless/platinum Fearless
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Mine/ Superman
    4. Live Fearless during the Speak Now tour
    5. Overall Fearless
    6. Most relatable Taylor song I Almost Do
    7. First Taylor song you heard Probably Love Story
    8. From Red Stay Stay Stay

Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 4:06 AM

1. Teardrops on my Guitar
    2. Breathe
    3. Innocent
    4. Everything has Changed
    5. Enchanted
    6. Sparks Fly
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. Begin Again

Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 12:24 AM

1:From Taylor Swift: Picture to burn
    2:From Fearless/platinum: Fearless
    3:From Speak Now/deluxe: Sparks Fly
    4:From Speak Now World tour live or the concert you went to: Sparks Fly
    5:Your fave Taylor song overall: Enchanted/All 1989 songs
    6:Your most relatable Taylor song: Breathe
    7:First ever Taylor song you heard: Love Story

Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 4:57 PM

1. the outside or cold as you
    2. forever and always
    3. innocent or better than revenge
    4. fearless/I'm yours/hey soul sister from the speak now world tour
    5. all you had to do was stay or new romantics
    6. cold as you
    7. you belong with me
    8. state of grace or girl at home
    thank you i am farkle

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 10:29 PM

1. Tied Together With A Smile
    2. White Horse, Jump Then Fall, or Forever and Always (Piano Version)
    3. Back To December, Dear John, The Story Of Us, or Last Kiss
    4. Sparks Fly, Our Song, or Back To December / Apologize / You're Not Sorry (all on SNWT)
    5. This is literally an unanswerable question but I'd say most commonly it is Back To December
    6. Fifteen
    7. Either Teardrops On My Guitar or Should've Said No
    8. State of Grace, I Almost Do, Stay Stay Stay, The Last Time, or Begin Again.

-------------

"I am no one's exception."

Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 9:36 AM

1. Our Song
    2. Love Story
    3. ALL tbh.
    4. Wildest Dreams
    5. Bad Blood
    6. All Too Well
    7. Love Story
    8. ALL TOO WELL

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 5:40 PM

- Our song
    2. From Fearless/platinum
    - You belong with me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe
    - Sparks fly or Mine
    4. Live
    - I really can´t pick only one but Out of the woods at Grammys was pretty awesome
    5. Overall
    - I don´t know
    6. Most relatable Taylor song
    - Sparks Fly, I wish you would, New Romantics, Ours... I don´t even remember all of them
    7. First Taylor song you heard
    - I guess it was You belong with me or Love story
    8. From Red
    - Red
    9. From 1989
    - I wish you would

Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 5:41 PM

1. Mary's Song
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Enchanted
    4. Never seen her live... but I loved IKYWT on the 1989 tour
    5. Safe and Sound
    6. Treacherous
    7. Teardrops on my Guitar
    8. All Too Well
    9. Clean

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 9:16 AM

1. Should've Said No, Our Song
    2. White Horse, Love Story, You Belong With Me, Jump Then Fall
    3.If This Was A Movie, Speak Now, Sparks Fly, Haunted, Story of Us, Mean, Better Than Revenge, Never Grow Up
    4. New Romantics (1989 World Tour)
    5. CAN'T CHOOSE!!!!!
    6. You Belong With Me, Fifteen
    7. Teardrops On My Guitar, You Belong With Me, Love Story
    8. All Too Well, Come Back...Be Here, The Last Time, I knew you were trouble, The Lucky One, State Of Grace

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 8:23 AM

1. I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    2. Breath or Untouchable
    3. Dear John
    4. Dear John (Again)
    5. All Too Well
    6. Out of the Woods (as a nursing student, we are never out of the woods)
    7. Our Song
    8. All Too Well or State of Grace

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 7:35 PM

1. Picture to Burn
    2. Breathe
    3. Back to December
    4. Sparks Fly
    5. Back to December
    6. Fifteen
    7. Fearless
    8. All Too Well

Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 9:48 PM

2. Hard one... I really like untouchable, YBWM, Tell Me Why, Forever and Always...
    3. Long Live (lots of other almost-favorites though)
    4. Never heard her live
    5. ALL OF THEM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6. Not sure... maybe Mean, Shake It Off, Tell Me Why
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER

Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 6:41 AM

My favorite from Taylor Swift is Our song .
    Mine from fearless Love Story.
    From Speak Now is Enchanted.
    Live is Shake It Off.
    Overall is Wildest Dreams (it's heartbeat).
    Most relatable ones are almost everything.
    Blank Space is the first one I have heard(Don't think I am not a big fan).
    And at last from red is Holy Ground.
    Love ya TAYLOR SWIFT

Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 9:24 AM

1. Picture to Burn from debut
    2. Breathe from Fearless Plat
    3. Enchanted from Speak Now
    4. Never heard her live :(
    5. Overall, State of Grace
    6. Never Grow Up
    7. Our Song back in 2007-2008 probably
    8. State of Grace from RED

Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 10:41 AM

Hello!

1. Our Song is my favourite from her first album.
    2. Fifteen is my favourite from Fearless.
    3. Back To December is my favourite from Speak Now (by far).
    4. Her Grammy performance of Mean in 2012 was amazing! - I have never seen her live though.
    5. Hard to pick one, but my overall favourite is probably All Too Well
    6. Mean is my most relatable Taylor song.
    7. First Taylor song I heard was Love Story
    8. I guess my favourite song from Red is All Too Well.

Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 7:16 AM

1. A Place In This World
    2. Come In With The Rain
    3. Haunted (acoustic version)
    4. Blank Space
    5. New Romantics - my girl anthem
    6. Breathe - I move and lose friends way too much for this not to be
    7. Love Story - I was in 3rd grade
    8. Starlight
    Two Girls Geeking Out