1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I cannot find a book to read!!!! Suggestions?

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I love the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Pretty Little Liars and the Lying Game. I didn't like the Kane Chronicles or Artemis Fowl much but now I cannot find a book to read! I also loved How to Rock Braces and Glasses. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I cannot find a book to read!!!! Suggestions?

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:04 PM

come on guys....

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:07 PM

I don't read much :/

Special Thanks To TaylorThirteen & ForeverSwiftie for making these

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

The Maximum Ride series might interest you. Also the Matched trilogy! :D

^^I made that! :D

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM

You should read Divergent by Veronica Roth! It's an amazing series! If you loved The Hunger Games, you'll love Divergent for sure!

SN tour- August 28th 2011.

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

The Alchemist

Why?

1----Fun to read
    2----Easy to read
    3----Makes you a lot smarter

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Wings by Apriline Pike and all others in the seiries.

Made by me :)

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM

thanks!

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM

thanks guys
    I'm making a list right now

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Hungerpottertayswift wrote:
    thanks guys

what book do you think Taylor would suggest YOU read next?

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

That's a good question... :)

Born_a_Phoenix wrote:
    Hungerpottertayswift wrote:
    thanks guys

what book do you think Taylor would suggest YOU read next?

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM

The house of night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast!!! ohmygod ive read all of them like 3 times already and it might be a movie
    so read read read lol
    there are 9 books currently and the new one comes out i think novemeber :o
    its about vampyres, nothing like twilight though, no werewolfs just vampyres and lots of drama, action, and romance.
    1. MARKED
    2. BETRAYED
    3. CHOSEN
    4. UNTAMED
    5. HUNTED
    6. TEMPTED
    7. BURNED
    8. AWAKENED
    9. DESTINED

in each book there are switch and turns to the story, trust me u wont regret it :)

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:07 AM

hmm i also suggest any books from sarah dessen. i suggest to start with some one like you by sarah dessen it was a nice book, still is :)

RE: I cannot find a book to read!!!! Suggestions?

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Uhm.... Cassandra clare and just all of her books :)
    Maybe Shadow falls?
    The hollows!
    Heroes of Olymous The lost hero

I like to read :)

Edit:
    And The body finder! (that is one good book!!)

She should keep in mind,
    She should keep in mind,
    There is nothing i do better than revenge!

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Any Meg Cabot books!
    I write songs (=

Please check out my graphic contest!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2018501

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 2:54 AM

u may like the 39 clues series

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 3:13 AM

The divergent series by Veronica Roth and House Of Night by P.C.Cast are amazing ! :D
    I also like the Fallen series by Lauren Kate, and It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han ! The Immortals series by Alyson Noel is great too, and the Gallagher Girls books by Ally Carter !
    Okay so I'm going to stop there before I write down my entire book collection (that would take a while), but if you need any more ideas feel free to message me ! :D

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 3:21 AM

SARAH DESSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmy

-whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Da Vinci Code (D.Brown)
    Sophie's World (Jostein Gaarder)

i finished da vinci code and now i'm in the middle of sophie's world they are great
    sophie's world is about philosophy and it mix with a great story actually it's a philosophy novel
    and i think you can gues what is da vinci code about it's really sensational

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 4:02 AM

I really enjoyed the Obernewtyn series by Isobelle Carmody and any other book of hers. Also Percy jackson and the olympians/Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan are good too (you'll have to read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series before the heroes of Olympus series, otherwise it won't make sense).

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:57 AM

If you liked Percy Jackson you should like Heroes Of Olympus - it's based on the Percy Jackson series