Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Your Bullying Story

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Ohmygods I could basically go on forever about this topic.

But basically I've been bullied since I was like, 8 or 9. I don't really remember because it feels like forever. I think the worst incident was when some of the boys kicked a ball at me and one thing led to another, now my arm will never be the same again.

For my birthday once, I got emails from my classmates telling me what a b-tch and sl-t I was and a lot of things like that. I get made fun of in class all the time. There was a point where I would try and get help but now I'm past the point of caring. Let them do they want, I don't have it in me to fight back, not anymore. It got to the point once where I used to cut (not anymore though).

I used to rant for hours about this and I used to try (and fai) to get my mum to help me. Now I'm just like, what's the point? There isn't any. I've never had a real friend. The girl I thought would be one got pregnant and now she's long gone and wants nothing to do with me.

I don't really know why I am bullied, I am not mean to anyone or anything. I think it's because I'm just too different from everyone else. And in this day and age, being different is bad. I fail miserably when we have to do any sort of groupwork, I'm the last picked to be in a group. Social situations are my worst nightmare. I despise them so much. Sometimes I just want to jump off a cliff or do something. Like sometimes I just feel like I have had enough.

awednesdayinacafe.tumblr.com

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your Bullying Story

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Bump!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:25 PM

This is almost like a something every Swifties...almost every swiftie has been through in their lives.....it's sad, but at least, you don't feel alone anymore.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, SWIFTIES!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:32 PM

When I was in grade seven, I was bullied really badly from a few people. I was different. I payed close attention to my school work and I was very serious about my school work and I got made fun of for having good grades. Also, I was made fun of because I had different likes than others. I didn't do sports because I wasn't that athletic. I would get teased in gym about how short I was in volley ball. It crushed my confidence. Though Taylor was there (her music was there) for me when people weren't. I was also going through tough times with my grandparents being ill which crushed me even more. Sometimes I would wake up and wonder why it was me who they picked on. I didn't understand. I was nice to everyone and I respected everyone for who they were. Finally I had enough and I couldn't handle it anymore. I spilled out all of my problems to my mom. She told me that they were jealous because of how unique I was. She offered to tell the teachers though I refused because I didn't want to get made fun of even more. Then one day I suddenly got the strength from the song "Mean" and I stood up for myself. I told those bullies that if they said one more word I would tell. I also told them that they were jealous and all they ever were going to be was mean. I also told the one girl she maybe pretty on the outside but she was ugly in the inside. Everyone went quiet and backed off. I thank Taylor so much for what she has done for me. I would never have the confidence like that if it weren't for her. Though my confidence level is still low, I began to surround myself towards the type of people who would care for who I am. That's my bullying story.

twitter
    tumblr

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM

hi!
    i'm Marja and I got 6 years and first 5 years and the shcool moved me to a other class. but there was some who knocked me and a teacher who haves seen it all but she didn't help. and now it's all turned down

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 4:11 PM

NOTICE!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:16 PM

When I was in grades 3-5,I thought I had made a "friend".I invited her over to my house one time,she constantly asked two things,"Did you finish the project?",or "Can i go in your hottub?". She constantly pushed me around and beat me with words. I had only one true friend but the other"friend" always made my friend take rainchecks with me.It hurt. I did tell my teacher and sister they all said the same thing leave her alone. It just got worse and worse. She used me for my forgivingness. She twisted my words and always made herself look like the victim. She also took advantge of her mother being the principle. She got me suspended for weeks at a time. My parents and sisters knew that I didnt pull that onto myself. I fell into a great pit of depression,but when my parents got me a ukulele that was the first time I smiled in what felt like months. In grade five every one else in the room could see that I was becoming anti-social,and that the "friend" was damaging me. When ever I did smile,it would be fake on the inside I was slipping away. Untill I vented to a person who wanted to listen,she helped me gain the courage to fight the bully. I yelled at the bully during recess i know not the best place but I was sick and tired of all the BS I was getting. My grade 5 teacher taught my second older sister and they were great friends,so when she saw me yelling with tears streaming down my face she yelled at the bully who might I add had a smirk on her face. She had got what she wanted once again. She pinned the bullying on other people it made me feel like a piece of sh*t knowing that I did this. I still don't know what I did. She did continue to bully me untill she moved away. Through those years I was alone 90% percent of the year. I prayed to God for her to leave me alone. I have thought about doing the unthinkable. People except for my vent person and best friend and my teachers and family avoided me like the plague. I didnt tell anybody because I didnt want to be weak,a charity case. When people tell your worthless and call you names every day you slowly start believing that you are what they say. People used the fact that I had to go to the hospital when I was 2 because my thyroid stopped working. That I was over weight by alot.Music was and still is my escape from the world. When she moved things slowly got better. I got my friends back. My friends had me back from the hollow shell I was. I am now stronger from what I had experenced. Now I am the founder of the A.B.C program(Anti-Bullying Coordinators). I started that because I felt that bullying needs to stop in my school. her mom is no longer the principle.

That was my story. Thanks for reading this if you did!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM

HungrySwiftie wrote:
    When I was in grades 3-5,I thought I had made a "friend".I invited her over to my house one time,she constantly asked two things,"Did you finish the project?",or "Can i go in your hottub?". She constantly pushed me around and beat me with words. I had only one true friend but the other"friend" always made my friend take rainchecks with me.It hurt. I did tell my teacher and sister they all said the same thing leave her alone. It just got worse and worse. She used me for my forgivingness. She twisted my words and always made herself look like the victim. She also took advantge of her mother being the principle. She got me suspended for weeks at a time. My parents and sisters knew that I didnt pull that onto myself. I fell into a great pit of depression,but when my parents got me a ukulele that was the first time I smiled in what felt like months. In grade five every one else in the room could see that I was becoming anti-social,and that the "friend" was damaging me. When ever I did smile,it would be fake on the inside I was slipping away. Untill I vented to a person who wanted to listen,she helped me gain the courage to fight the bully. I yelled at the bully during recess i know not the best place but I was sick and tired of all the BS I was getting. My grade 5 teacher taught my second older sister and they were great friends,so when she saw me yelling with tears streaming down my face she yelled at the bully who might I add had a smirk on her face. She had got what she wanted once again. She pinned the bullying on other people it made me feel like a piece of sh*t knowing that I did this. I still don't know what I did. She did continue to bully me untill she moved away. Through those years I was alone 90% percent of the year. I prayed to God for her to leave me alone. I have thought about doing the unthinkable. People except for my vent person and best friend and my teachers and family avoided me like the plague. I didnt tell anybody because I didnt want to be weak,a charity case. When people tell your worthless and call you names every day you slowly start believing that you are what they say. People used the fact that I had to go to the hospital when I was 2 because my thyroid stopped working. That I was over weight by alot.Music was and still is my escape from the world. When she moved things slowly got better. I got my friends back. My friends had me back from the hollow shell I was. I am now stronger from what I had experenced. Now I am the founder of the A.B.C program(Anti-Bullying Coordinators). I started that because I felt that bullying needs to stop in my school. her mom is no longer the principle.

Thank you for sharing! I'm sorry that happened to you though! :'(

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM

im going to explain this later but if you would like to know some of the story now click this link:
    http://quizlet.com/19323158/you-may-have-been-wondering-flash-cards/

i made it! its in the form of flashcards but just press the arrows on the side to move them

both of these graphics were made by the talented AnnieAnh987

RE: Your Bullying Story

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I've been bullied for basically my whole life. It started in elementary school, and followed me into middle and high school. In elementary school kids would pick on me about my weight. I was obese and it made me an easy target. They would call me names like Madam Fatso and yell things like "Earthquake!" Whenever I would walk by. It just seemed like everyone was against me. I tried to go through it and tough it out, but it was hard. There was this one girl who would constantly harass me. She would find out through people that I got a toy that she wanted or something that she wanted and she would literally drag me somewhere and yell at me likeI was trying to show off. After a while I got tired of it and told her how I felt. Now she acts like we're best friends, but I've ignored her every time she talks to me. Middle school was pretty much the same. There were girls by my locker that really just hated me. They would push me out of the way to talk to each other . I felt like I was just a piece of garbage that they just kicked away. In class, I constantly got teased and picked on about liking Demi Lovato. People said "Oh she's for babies" and " She's a weirdo" and they thought it was creepy when I stood up for her. Over that time Demi really was my only friend. I learned that I couldn't trust a lot of people and I felt alone. Then came high school. I still don't have that many friends and I feel like the ones that I have now are drifting away and I kinda let it happen. Through all of this I have dealt with people dying, having to help people, and just life in general. My first half of my 6th grade year I had to help my aunt because she broke some bones, and now I have to help my grandma do things because she broke her arm. I haven't been getting any sleep and it's draining me out.

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Enchanted33g wrote:
    HungrySwiftie wrote:

Things are WAYYY better now

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:45 PM

people call me really skinny

"hey skin and bones"
    "why are you so skinny?!"

and many more. but i dont understand. why me? i am just as skinny as the other girls. like yes i am skinny. but not by THAT much.

at first it amde me feel good, cause i knew people weren't calling me fat but then it was used so much and started to bother me

"Someday i'll be big enough so you can't hit me and all your ever gonna be is mean. Why You Gotta Be So MEAN?" -Taylor Swift

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:47 PM

TaylorFanM wrote:
    sarahthirk1313 wrote:
    This could take a while.

I've been bullied since kindergarten. Up until 1.5 years ago, I as extremely overweight. Like legit. So I alway got made fun of for that. But the real bad things started happening in sixth and seventh grade. I made some "friends". I always invited them to my house. Probably about 50 times each. Then I realized I had never been invited by them to hang out. It was one-sided friendships. I tried my best to keep it going. Whenever I would ask if they wanted to hang out, now they would just say "cant" every time. Then when I said we should hang out sometime, it would be "k". This tore me apart. For the whole year of seventh grade, the lunch table I sat at never said a word to me. The entire year. 85% of the time, nobody would say a word to me at school. Nobody would care if I was dead or alive. I almost did some really bad things, if you know what I mean. Then soon enough, the taylor concert came. I had invited two "friends". Whenever they did something wrong leading up to the concert, they would apologize. The week after the concert, I texted one of them asking if they wanted to hang out. Reply: "I don't want to be friends with you, b*tch. Get away from me". A few months later, the other friend I had invited asked me if she could borrow my notes for the twentieth time. I decided to look through my previous texts with her. She never sent a text saying "hey what's up". It was just "can I borrow your notes" constantly. So I told her no, because she was using me. Again. Reply: "wow, I thought we were friends. You're just an a** who doesn't care about me. I'm done with you, b*tch.". Complete hypocrite. By that time, I already had depression and anorexia, in the effort to lose weight. I would scratch my legs until they bled and say it was the cat. I would punch my stomach. I came so close to ending it all.

That's my story.

I'm so sorry you've been through that, your story broke my heart! You shouldn't make your own end, life still has so many things left for you! Later, when you're older, you'll think you wouldn't wanna miss life. Imagine: you get kids, you get a husband. Don't do that. We love you way too much for that. Use your songs as an outlet, I've seen it in your songs, I bet they can make you feel better. Please please please believe me when I say you're beautiful and amazing.

^ the lovely graphic above is made by Songbird13

I'm sorry. I'll be your friend! (a real one)

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:48 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    I've been bullied for basically my whole life. It started in elementary school, and followed me into middle and high school. In elementary school kids would pick on me about my weight. I was obese and it made me an easy target. They would call me names like Madam Fatso and yell things like "Earthquake!" Whenever I would walk by. It just seemed like everyone was against me. I tried to go through it and tough it out, but it was hard. There was this one girl who would constantly harass me. She would find out through people that I got a toy that she wanted or something that she wanted and she would literally drag me somewhere and yell at me likeI was trying to show off. After a while I got tired of it and told her how I felt. Now she acts like we're best friends, but I've ignored her every time she talks to me. Middle school was pretty much the same. There were girls by my locker that really just hated me. They would push me out of the way to talk to each other . I felt like I was just a piece of garbage that they just kicked away. In class, I constantly got teased and picked on about liking Demi Lovato. People said "Oh she's for babies" and " She's a weirdo" and they thought it was creepy when I stood up for her. Over that time Demi really was my only friend. I learned that I couldn't trust a lot of people and I felt alone. Then came high school. I still don't have that many friends and I feel like the ones that I have now are drifting away and I kinda let it happen. Through all of this I have dealt with people dying, having to help people, and just life in general. My first half of my 6th grade year I had to help my aunt because she broke some bones, and now I have to help my grandma do things because she broke her arm. I haven't been getting any sleep and it's draining me out.
    Try to push them out of your mind for a while because you NEED sleep. I know it can be hard but try,for your grandma.She needs you.

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Please!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:39 AM

HungrySwiftie wrote:
    Enchanted33g wrote:
    HungrySwiftie wrote:

Things are WAYYY better now

Great! Everything gets better eventually. I know I've been through it. I'm not ready to share though. Yet.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Thank y'all for sharing your stories! :) I know it was hard. :'(
    Here is a good website:
    Pacer Teens Against Bullying

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Heyy!!!!!!!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:11 PM

HungrySwiftie wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Try to push them out of your mind for a while because you NEED sleep. I know it can be hard but try,for your grandma.She needs you.

Cheers Mate!!
    I understand what you are going through and I have been the one in the family to take care of the family member that is sick without the help of others. But you have found TC and there are loads of us that are here that you can talk to and feel better about yourself and all the hard work you have put in to help others. That is Amazing. YOu are wonderful and you matter!!
    Enchanted to meet you!!

by Swifity Girl

Find your SPARKLE Swifties!!!!

Victoria