Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 4:29 AM

I can't remember if I posted this on here or not but this all of my merch before I went to the tour. I took this pic in August 2015 and I have gotten some more merch since then and haven't taken a new picture.

Merch that isn't in the pic:

1. TS Skyline pillow
      WTNY KEDS
      Signed Photo
      RED photo book
      Full Face Litho
      Tour Towel
      White Stamp shirt
      The big and mini 2016 calenders
      tour litho
      Incredible things set
      wonderstruck
      blanket with my pic with taylor
      Taylor Swift collectors magazine
      Colour Me Swiftly book
      Taylor Swift 1989 notebook

I said "Speak Now" on 9.27.11
    I turned "RED" on 6.2.13
    I partied like it's 1989 on 9.5, 9.6, 10.10 and 10.17 :)
    "Aww you're adorable"

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 2:11 AM

SunsetSwift89 wrote:
    I can't remember if I posted this on here or not but this all of my merch before I went to the tour. I took this pic in August 2015 and I have gotten some more merch since then and haven't taken a new picture.

Merch that isn't in the pic:

1. TS Skyline pillow
      WTNY KEDS
      Signed Photo
      RED photo book
      Full Face Litho
      Tour Towel
      White Stamp shirt
      The big and mini 2016 calenders
      tour litho
      Incredible things set
      wonderstruck
      blanket with my pic with taylor
      Taylor Swift collectors magazine
      Colour Me Swiftly book
      Taylor Swift 1989 notebook

I said "Speak Now" on 9.27.11
    I turned "RED" on 6.2.13
    I partied like it's 1989 on 9.5, 9.6, 10.10 and 10.17 :)
    "Aww you're adorable"

Beautiful collection!

All made by Me
    Avi taken by me Columbus Night 1
    dreamingincrediblethings.tumblr.com

Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 7:38 PM

wonderstruck 30ML
    wonderstruck 100ML (i ran out of the other one aha)
    2x Incredible Things 100ML
    Incredible Things gift pack (loofah,Bath bubbles and light spray)
    Cds: Taylor Swift, Fearless (platinum edition), Speak now, Red, christmas album and 1989 on vinyl
    Dvds: Speak now live, Journey To Fearless and CMA Crossroad concert w/ Def Leopard.
    Red tour Program
    Red tour glow baton
    Posters and magazines.
    A acoustic guitar song compilation book.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=pa9m0&s=9#.VtJopYx940Q

Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 9:48 AM

So this is all of my Taylor Swift Merch, I’ve been collecting for years and I am very proud of my collection:
    - 1989 tour blanket
    - Red tour blanket
    - 1989 card board cut out
    - 1989 tour sweater
    - 1989 navy blue tour shirt
    - 1989 album cover target shirt
    - Seagull shirt
    - Red tour shirt
    - Red Taylor Sift fedora
    - Red Bracelet (red)
    - 1989 bracelet (pink)
    - Love Love Love leather bracelet
    - 1989 Light Up bracelet
    - 1989 seagull keds
    - Pair 135 keds
    - Pair 002 keds
    - Pair 041 keds
    - 1989 black sunglasses x2
    - 22 heart sunglasses
    - Cat ears
    - Incredible things perfume
    - Taylor by Taylor made with starlight perfume
    - Taylor by Taylor perfume
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume
    - Wonderstruck perfume
    - Wonderstruck mist perfume
    - Singing red guitar ornament x2
    - 1989 singing ornament
    - Subway Cup with Taylor on it
    - Coke bottle with lyrics from Style
    - Sparkly Guitar penny bank
    - Long Live Journal
    - Taylor Swift Barbie doll
    - 1989 tour book
    - Red tour book
    - Fearless tour book
    - Us weekly collector’s edition 2016
    - Special collector’s edition “The Hit Girl”
    - Vogue Special Edition 2016
    - Vogue May 2016
    - Elle June 2015
    - GQ November 2015
    - Vanity Fair September 2015
    - Vogue March 2015
    - Time November 24th 2015
    - Conde Nast A List 2015
    - People October 20th 2014
    - Rolling Stone September 25th 2014
    - Instyle November 2013
    - Us Weekly 2011: Taylor Swift Inside My World
    - 1989 Glowstick
    - Taylor swift (Necklace?) Glowstick
    - Journey To fearless DVD
    - Valentine’s day the movie DVD
    - Biography of Taylor Swift by Liv Spencer
    - Biography of a music sensation: Entertainer of the year: Taylor swift
    - Red Piano/Vocal/Guitar book
    - Fearless Piano/Vocal/Guitar book
    - Taylor swift spiral notebook (Black and white standing one)
    - Taylor swift spiral notebook (Sitting with sunglasses on)
    - Taylor swift mini Calendar with mirror (Not sure what year, maybe 2013?)
    - 2013 Calendar (Big)
    - 2014 Calendar (Big and Small)
    - 2015 Calendar (Big and Small)
    - 2016 Calendar (Big and Small)
    - American greeting card #328
    - American Greeting card #461
    - American Greeting Card #153
    - 1989 Deluxe Target CD
    - 1989 CD x2
    - Red Deluxe
    - Speak Now world tour CD/DVD
    - Speak Now Deluxe CD
    - Speak Now CD
    - Fearless Platinum Edition CD/DVD
    - Beautiful eyes EP
    - Taylor Swift Self Titled album x2
    - Sounds of the season CD
    - 1989 VIP Polaroid’s
    - Polaroid set 1-13
    - Polaroid set 14-26
    - Polaroid set 27 – 40
    - Polaroid set 53-65
    - Red draw string bag
    - 1989 draw string bag
    - 1989 world tour laptop bag
    - Conde naste Taylor Swift Ten Year Anniversary Magazine
    - This is our story, The Book For Taylor.

I also have like a bunch of posters but I don’t exactly know where they all came from due to throwing out the magazines they came with since I got what I needed from them....

Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 7:39 PM

I ordered the "All tours" package, and i got it today. Y

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJyaa2OglJi/?taken-by=erika13d

1. Moderator

Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 5:35 AM

Jesus you guys have some impressive collections

Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 5:16 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Jesus you guys have some impressive collections

^That's what I was thinking
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 5:21 PM

Swiftstruck13 wrote:
    I just finished my Shake It Off cheerleader costume I was working on!

(that's me doing some kind of dance move I don't understand)

THIS IS SO GOOD!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 4:40 PM

Swiftstruck13 wrote:
    I just finished my Shake It Off cheerleader costume I was working on!

I love this omg. It looks so perfect.

Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 5:18 PM

My room use to be covered in posters of Taylor. It was like I had my own wallpaper

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 6:32 PM

1989 Calendar

RED Tour Poster

I've got two more posters and two litho's on the way from the Taylor Swift store, I'll post here again when I get them.

RE: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 5:44 PM

New poster & litho arrived!

Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 9:31 AM

Hi friends!!! I have a question about the shake it off poster.

Is it a perfect square or the high corners are at an angle?

Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 2:14 AM

MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:

Do you mean the poster of the Shake It Off performance from the 1989 tour? It's a perfect square
    People like me are gone forever when you say goodbye
    1Feb2014 | 23Jun2015 | 24Jun2015 | 22Oct2016

RE: Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 5:38 AM

Thank you very much Liam. I bought that poster on eBay but I have received a poster that has the high corners clipped off. I will post photos when I get home. Please, could you upload photos of your poster? Thank you!!!

quote=LiamC1234]

MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:

Do you mean the poster of the Shake It Off performance from the 1989 tour? It's a perfect square

Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 11:58 PM

Ok, thats the photos of the poster I have received from eBay. The seller keeps listing its new, but I don't thin so. I think its been cut with scissors because the image its not like the original one and the size is smaller.

What do you think?

Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:55 AM

MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:
    Thank you very much Liam. I bought that poster on eBay but I have received a poster that has the high corners clipped off. I will post photos when I get home. Please, could you upload photos of your poster? Thank you!!!

LiamC1234 wrote:
    MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:

I sadly don't have mine anymore, I had purchased it as a present for a friend - but that definitely isn't supposed to be cut like that. What size is it exactly? The ones from the store were 17" x 17".

Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 9:27 AM

Liam, my poster measures 16,3 x 16,3.
    You can see in my photos that the microphone is cut, there is not a spotlight on the right of my poster and the stage is cut on the bottom of my poster.

And specially my poster is not a perfect square, the high corners are cut.

LiamC1234 wrote:
    MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:

LiamC1234 wrote:
    MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:

I sadly don't have mine anymore, I had purchased it as a present for a friend - but that definitely isn't supposed to be cut like that. What size is it exactly? The ones from the store were 17" x 17".

Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 11:07 AM

MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:
    You can see in my photos that the microphone is cut, there is not a spotlight on the right of my poster and the stage is cut on the bottom of my poster.

LiamC1234 wrote:
    MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:

LiamC1234 wrote:
    MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:

That's definitely not right! Someone's messed about with that poster

Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 3:27 PM

Do you know where I can find a photo of the original poster? Not the photo on the official store, but the poster on the wall. So I can see the picture entirely.

LiamC1234 wrote:
    MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:

LiamC1234 wrote:
    MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:

LiamC1234 wrote:
    MarioRedWANEGBT wrote:

That's definitely not right! Someone's messed about with that poster