- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
The Forum Hopping Game
This is for those moments when it seems like no one is online and you've already read every thread you want to read. It will also help to get your numbers up for any badges that you're still looking for ;)
All you have to do is follow the instructions below;
1. Go to the Taylor Connect Users list and click on the first 10 members who are not Ground Ctrl staff (the Ground Ctrl staff are always the first 3 profiles).
If they're not already your friend - friend them
If they're one of your friends - leave a profile comment for them
2. Pick a random member from the Users list and go to their profile. Take a look at the list of the last 5 threads they've commented on and leave a comment on as many of the threads as you can (if they have replied to the same thread more than once only one comment is needed, it's better to have a quality post than to post for the sake of it on any discussion thread).
3. On one of these threads, go to the profile of the original poster.
If they have made blog posts - comment on one of their blogs
If they don't have any blog posts - leave them a profile comment
4. Take a look at the member's friend list and click on the 3rd member profile displayed. Send them a friend request if you haven't already then go to their last post in the forum. Pick out the 4th word in their post and do a TC search on that word. Click on the first result.
5. If the thread you are on is still relevant (it's a topic that still inspires discussion and is not "old news" or something that has been resolved) leave a comment. If not, send a friend request to the original poster of the thread.
6. Finally, return to this thread and let us know how it went so I can add you to The Victory List! Let us all know of any experiences you had along the way. If you want to play again, choose a random member of this thread and begin at step 2.
The Victory List