Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Find another song with the same word

Fri, May 5, 2017 at 5:41 PM

"Nice to meet you, where you been?"

"No one else is gonna love me when I get mad, mad, mad...."

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, May 6, 2017 at 12:31 PM

"The time is gonna come when you're so mad you could cry..."

"i've been picking up the pieces of the mess you made..."

Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:52 PM

"Oh, we have made quite a mess, babe..."

"Your jealousy, I can hear it now..."

Thu, May 11, 2017 at 1:37 PM

"'Oh my God, who is she?', I get drunk on jealousy..."

"Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water...?"

Sat, May 20, 2017 at 9:04 AM

"Clear blue water, high tide came and brought you in"

"Fellow over there with a hella good hair"

Sat, May 20, 2017 at 8:58 PM

"You got that long hair, slicked back, white-shirt..."

"And I realize, the blame is on me..."

Sun, May 21, 2017 at 1:15 PM

"Well maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame..."

"Hold on to this lullaby, even when the music's gone, gone..."

Sun, May 21, 2017 at 1:38 PM

"It's like I got this music in my mind, saying it's gonna be alright"

"You and I got lost in it"

Mon, May 22, 2017 at 6:11 AM

"Lost your balance on a tightrope.."
    "In a storm in my best dress.."

(C: )Sepia Twitter: @nothingsafex

Mon, May 22, 2017 at 3:22 PM

"and the sky turned black like a perfect storm. The rain came pouring down when I was drowning"

Wed, May 24, 2017 at 8:36 AM

"Meet me in the pouring rain..."

"Why you gotta be so mean?"

Thu, May 25, 2017 at 8:56 PM

"Just because you're clean, don't mean you don't miss it"

Sun, May 28, 2017 at 4:19 AM

I don't know how to be something you miss

I wish you knew that I miss you too much to be mad anymore

Sun, May 28, 2017 at 6:29 AM

"no one else is gonna love me when I get mad mad mad. So I think that it's best if we both stay"

Sun, May 28, 2017 at 7:51 AM

"I had the Best Day with you today"

"You can hear it in the silence"

RE: Find another song with the same word

Sun, May 28, 2017 at 9:33 AM

"I've never heard silence quite this loud"

Sun, May 28, 2017 at 2:36 PM

"Kaleidoscope of loud heartbeats under coats.."

"You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.."

(C: )Sepia Twitter: @nothingsafex

Sun, May 28, 2017 at 5:08 PM

"I'm not a princess , this ain't a fairytale..."

"And I flashback to when he said forever & always..."

Mon, May 29, 2017 at 4:42 AM

"I close my eyes and the flashback starts"

"Why you gotta be so mean?"

Mon, May 29, 2017 at 2:47 PM

"Just because you're clean don't mean you don't miss it..."

"Flashback to the night when you said to me..."