Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

all questions about TC !

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Hey, i'm new here and have so many questions. I need some help, and maybe other people could need help to, so i decided to make a new topic about questions. If anyone has questions about TC than just ask here.

I have one:
    Someone has comment something on my profile, i approved it and now my TC Founder button is gone. Why is it gone? and what have i approved?

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: all questions about TC !

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Welcome to TC! :) When you approve the comment, it will show up on your page. It has nothing to do with the founder badge. It probably disappeared because you joined after the launch of TC. Here is a thread about it: http://taylorswift.com/forum/forum_suggestions/1881941
    I hope this helps. :)

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM

thank you so much! :) It really helped :)

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

You're very welcome. :)

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I'm also new, and I have a question on how to start topics.

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM

The founder badge removal was a glitch. It will be back on your profile shortly.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Kbrubaker wrote:
    I'm also new, and I have a question on how to start topics.

you should just click on "add a new topic" on the up-right corner of any specific forum(like Taylor's Music or Taylor News)

It's alright, just wait and see
    Your string of lights is still bright to me
    Oh, who you are is not where you've been
    You're still an innocent.

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:29 PM

What a good idea! I'm sure lots of people will appreciate this thread.

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM

does anyone know how to get badges??

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Speak--Now wrote:
    does anyone know how to get badges??

You have to achieve certain things, ie; 500 channel comments, 10,000 page views etc

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM

sarnich wrote:
    What a good idea! I'm sure lots of people will appreciate this thread.

Thank you :) i thought so too when i started it :)

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM

so.. now i have a question: i can't log out anymore! The Log-Out button isn't there where it supposed to be! Can anybody help?

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 11:38 AM

13SwiftieForeverAndAlways13 wrote:
    so.. now i have a question: i can't log out anymore! The Log-Out button isn't there where it supposed to be! Can anybody help?

it should be in the top down menu (top left, kinda orangeish) if its not there then i don't know sorry! :)

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 11:46 AM

the top down menu isn't there.. :P i can't view my profile, i can't log out and everytime i visit TaylorSwift.com it doesn't load. ich hope it'll be okay in a few days.. but thanks :)

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:57 PM

the top down menu isn't there.. :P i can't view my profile, i can't log out and everytime i visit TaylorSwift.com it doesn't load. ich hope it'll be okay in a few days.. but thanks :)

This happened to me too but it's okay now. (Btw, I love that you wrote 'ich hope'. It was very cute. :))

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:44 AM

FearlessRaindrop wrote:

This happened to me too but it's okay now. (Btw, I love that you wrote 'ich hope'. It was very cute. :))

Yeah me too. it's there again! :) oops... i wanted to write "i".. guess i just forgot a second that i have to write english .. :) :P

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 6:51 AM

ok this might seem like a small thing, but I was wondering if it was happening to anyone else: when I mouse over my name, i get that drop down thing that shows post, friend count, etc. etc. Well, the thing is, the friend count there and on the dashboard heading doesn't agree with what my points heading says. The first two places say i have fifty, the points heading part says I have forty nine. They both can't be right, soooo ... Anyone else notice this with their own?
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    ok this might seem like a small thing, but I was wondering if it was happening to anyone else: when I mouse over my name, i get that drop down thing that shows post, friend count, etc. etc. Well, the thing is, the friend count there and on the dashboard heading doesn't agree with what my points heading says. The first two places say i have fifty, the points heading part says I have forty nine. They both can't be right, soooo ... Anyone else notice this with their own?
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

i didn't notice this by mine.. probably it's just a technical defect of this side. wait a little bit, maybe it's okay in a few days. If not, then let us know :)

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 2:42 AM

I also have a question, how do I know if my avatar (yes, it is Taylor's face) different from all the others? I just saw a user with the same avatar as mine :)

Speak Now, be Fearless :)

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:45 AM

aya0413 wrote:
    I also have a question, how do I know if my avatar (yes, it is Taylor's face) different from all the others? I just saw a user with the same avatar as mine :)

Speak Now, be Fearless :)

do you mean your profile pic? because if that's the case i think you should always look at the names:)