1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Quote By Taylor

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:02 PM Popular Sticky

So post your favorite your favorite quote by Taylor and tell us something about why you like it or how it can be related to you life.

For me, it's my signature "Life is like walking, you take one step at a time" for me it means that every thing can be achieve with hard work.. you don't need to hurry about it.. each step matters, it will lead you to the right destination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Taylor Alison Swift~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is like walking, you take one step at a time."

Speak Now = 02.19.11

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Quote By Taylor

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 8:06 AM

I don't have one, though I must admit that I love any of her quotes which involve cats.
    Nobody likes Kayne!

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 11:04 AM

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 5:48 PM

I forget the exact quote but she said she is not going to go to a bar she is just going to go hang out with her friends and then go home to her cats :)
    Nobody likes Kayne!

Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 5:50 PM

Anelise Andrade wrote:
    "Life isn't about how to survive the storm. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."

That is now my favorite Taylor quote.

Nobody likes Kayne!

Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 10:05 AM

I actually like every quote of her but my favorite one is:

People haven't always been there for me, but music always has.

Winnie
    Follow my twitter! (ty!)
    Want to be Swiftie Buddies? Add me! (:

Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 2:36 PM

"I'm intimidated by the fear of being average."

Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 5:33 AM

If you're lucky enough to be different, never change.

RE: Favorite Quote By Taylor

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 9:49 AM

"Happiness and confidence are te prettiest things you can wear."

-Taylor Swift

I invite you to my blog: amber heard style xx

Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 2:37 AM

the best woman ever ^_^
    http://www.ahlikosmetik.com

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 11:42 AM

"Never forget the essence of your spark."

By Nia and Emily

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 10:59 AM

One of my favourite Quotes

Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 7:09 PM

I really like the quote we can find in the song "ours", when she says: don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throws rock at things that shine and life makes love look hard! I feel that in my life, and that's why I love so much this song and especially this quote. There are so many others taylor's quotes that I like, I just can not remember right now, but for sure, this is a touching quote, because it's really accurate
    Moça

Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 1:26 AM

Good morning, Taylor Swift
        I am Anna Nikitina. I am 21 years old. Live in Russia near Cheboksary. I am a graduate student in distance education in the Chuvash State University. I also have a vocational education. At that time I was studying trade and gastronomy.
    I am writing to you hoping for your kindness and generosity. I want to ask you for financial help in the amount of $50 000. In carrying out my dream. I plan to create a cozy cake shop into the style of street cafes. With a stunning design, beautiful music and above all surprisingly delicious cupcakes, cookies, cakes and other confectionery products. I wish that people like my restaurant for its ambiance and come again and again.
    Our family will never be able to translate this idea into reality. We are not a rich seed, you can say the poor. My mother worked all her life as a seamstress, and further continues to be engaged in this activity. Dad in 2000 is invalid 3 group, and from 2014 already 2. I am very afraid and anxious for it, particularly what is happening to him now. I'm scared of losing him. Brother is student. He is 18 years old. Egor is still small. He needs to grow up. That's what my family is like. I love her and I can not put what I'd do without them.
    Thank you for all that you do, Taylor. You're an amazing person. Your music is delightful. You inspire me. I love you, love, love.
    A massive Thank you, Tey Tey. Thank you for taking the time to me.
       I wish you a good day and all the best.
                                                             Goodbye,
                                                                              Anna.

Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 7:52 PM

It's technically a lyric, but my favourite quote by Taylor is "you're beautiful, every little piece love." - from Stay Beautiful.
    It means so much to me because growing up I never thought I was beautiful, I always struggled with my self confidence but just that one quote made me believe in myself, and my looks.
    I was eight when her self-titled album came out, coincidentally the year I became a Swiftie. I've practically grown up with Taylor and whenever I hear/see this quote I can't help but smile, because she's helped me through so much.
    MTI

Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 1:30 AM

"'Cause you know I love the players
    And you love the game"

#mrjoemama

Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 8:15 PM

"I'm a Sagittarius, and one of our major qualities is that we're blindly optimistic"

Probably because I'm a Sagittarius too.

I also like... "I'm intimidated by the fear of being average"

Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 1:43 PM

I think my favourite Taylor Swift quote is 'No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.' It's very different from what everyone else says.

Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 7:10 AM

StylishRedLipstick wrote:
    I think my favourite Taylor Swift quote is 'No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.' It's very different from what everyone else says.

I second that, I also like “Your lucky enough to be different, never change”.

Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 5:09 AM

My favourite quote is http://i0.wp.com/justrandomthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/quote_zps5674ce92.jpg

]Be that girl who didn't back down

A.Hancock

Tue, May 2, 2017 at 5:14 PM

“Life isn’t how to survive the storm, it’s about how to dance in the rain.”
    Taylor Swift biggest fan (Emily)