1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Fashion!

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Hey! PLEASE tell me some Taylor outfits you like and post pics of them and if you want fashion advice go here: http://taylorswift.com/users/askmeanything
http://taylorswift.com/users/fashion101
PLEASE go there! So here are some of my fav outfits!

PLEASE POST MORE PICS!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Fashion!

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:40 PM

ok i will ask them for advice and here are some of my fav outfits!

Re: Taylor Fashion!

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:41 PM

here are some of my fav outfitts :)

Taylor Swift once said: There is a time for silence there is a time waiting your turn but if you know how you feel and so clearly know what you need to say you'll know it. I don't think you should wait I think you should speak now. And Taylor is right you

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:46 PM

here is mine! & they give really good advice!

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:51 PM

thanks for posting!

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I am in LVE with this outfit. :)

Visit My Graphics Shop!!

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I seriously love everything she wears. I wish i had her closet (even though it probably wouldn't look good on me)!

-Graphic made by KIKI

-Graphic Made by Rita_Fearless

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:04 PM

]^^graphics made by daretospeaknow13

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:05 PM

bathing suit

shirt

shoes

glasses

dress

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Anyone want to join me in going to Taylor's house and stealing her entire wardrobe? Haha, but seriously.. I LOVE EVERYTHING SHE WEARS.
    Love Love Love,

Rebecca

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I love the advice section...

I so could use some of Taylors' old cloths I am sure I could make them fit

Sparkles
    Victoria
    Enchanted to meet you!!

by keepyoureyesopen4ever

SPARKLES....

Victoria

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I own a blog, Wonderstruck Wardrobe, with all exact matches to her outfits and where you can buy them! Love her style! Here's a few of the posts from my blog:

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Go to dressliketaylor.net
    http://popdust.com/2012/07/23/2012-pop-olympics-us-lady-gaga-nicki-minaj-katy-perry-taylor-swift/

VOTE FOR TAYLOR AT THE POPSTAR OLYMPICS! IT'S FREE, YOU DON'T NEED TO REGISTER OR NAYTHING. SCROLL DOWN. CLICK TAYLOR SWIFT. CLICK VOTE. THEN CLICK RETURN

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 5:16 PM

FireflyCatching13 wrote:
    I seriously love everything she wears. I wish i had her closet (even though it probably wouldn't look good on me)!

-Graphic made by KIKI

-Graphic Made by Rita_Fearless

SAMEEEE!!!!
    xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 5:25 PM

StayingFearless wrote:
    Anyone want to join me in going to Taylor's house and stealing her entire wardrobe? Haha, but seriously.. I LOVE EVERYTHING SHE WEARS.
    Love Love Love,

Rebecca

haha I'll join!
    Taylor Swift is more than an obsession... she's a way of life!!!!
    "If your lucky enough to be different, don't ever change"

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 6:23 PM

thanks for commenting!