Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 4:38 PM

Count me as another swiftie. A bit out of character for me as I love old rock music but Taylor's enthusiasm is infectious and it's hard to be cynical once she gets going. Before i knew it i was hooked.

Its tough because I don't know many others who love Taylor or even music like hers and the more I listen the less I'm drawn to my old music but I guess this is the right place for me then.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 2:34 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Dave Pastern wrote:
    Guys don't click on SwiftieAsian's link please. It's probably a virus. Given some of his comments, he seems to be a spammer.

Dave

Woops, did quote this and then accidentally moderated myself. I've banned him for some of his comments in other threads but in future, please post a link in the spammers thread and one of us will deal with it asap!

Sorry, missed putting into the spammer's thread. Will try to do so in the future.
    The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 8:46 PM

Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 8:21 AM

I'm a female Swiftie, and there are not enough male Swifties!!! But then again if there were more I'd fall in love with WAY too many people.
    BrunetteTayTay signing out.

Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 8:47 AM

I am a male Swiftie! I wish Taylor/ her management would recognize that we exist and find her music inspiring just as well as all of you wonderful ladies.
    I'd love to have some masculine T Swift gear! haha

Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 6:38 PM

SwiftFan17 wrote:
    I am a male Swiftie! I wish Taylor/ her management would recognize that we exist and find her music inspiring just as well as all of you wonderful ladies.
    I'd love to have some masculine T Swift gear! haha

I would buy some t shirts for my dad (he took me to see Taylor on the Red tour) lol
    ...Stay Beautiful...

Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 12:41 AM

Here I am! Im a male Swiftie too, to the point i know basically all of her songs. Unfortunately I never had the occasion to go at one of her concerts because I live in Italy and if i remember correctly she just did one concert (Speak Now tour in 2011) in my country :(

I regret I can't see her so often as you do, I hope she will include Italy in her next world tour xD

Anyway, a lot of people think that a boy liking these kind of music is not normal, (as he should be forced to like metal, hard rock, rap, etc...), or that he must be "gay", or stupid stuffs like that, but imo that's just people talking, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, Taylor makes incredible songs, each of them is a masterpiece, and I don't really care about people's opinion, I like her since a lot, and surely some bunch of words will not stop me to dont live my life with my pleasures.

We are strong togheter, Swifties! \m/

Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 8:09 PM

I really enjoy Taylor's easy listening from the heart kind of songs. I never thought I would listen to pop music until Taylor moved to pop. I also really think it is cool to share a birthday with Taylor... Here is a Early Happy Birthday Taylor !!! I post Happy Birthday every year on you twitter I hope one day it catches you eye, that would be so cool. I get a lot of slack from my friends cause a couple of my ring back tones is Taylor's songs but it doesn't bother me cause I am really a big fan..

Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 1:46 AM

Salvy wrote:
    Here I am! Im a male Swiftie too, to the point i know basically all of her songs. Unfortunately I never had the occasion to go at one of her concerts because I live in Italy and if i remember correctly she just did one concert (Speak Now tour in 2011) in my country :(

I regret I can't see her so often as you do, I hope she will include Italy in her next world tour xD

Anyway, a lot of people think that a boy liking these kind of music is not normal, (as he should be forced to like metal, hard rock, rap, etc...), or that he must be "gay", or stupid stuffs like that, but imo that's just people talking, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, Taylor makes incredible songs, each of them is a masterpiece, and I don't really care about people's opinion, I like her since a lot, and surely some bunch of words will not stop me to dont live my life with my pleasures.

+1 totally !

Another male swiftie here, not gay, not even listening to country or pop music before listening TS' first album but her music is so powerful that it transcend gender or usual loved musics...

"Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
    But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again"

Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 4:47 PM

I haven't been on here in ages but I am happy to report that my 2 and a half year old is definitely a male Swiftie. He can recognize Taylor instantly. Even before she starts singing, he'll say "Tay Tay!" and sings along to most songs. His favorites are Bad Blood, which is affectionately referred to around here as the no-no video (wayyyy too graphic for his age) and HYGTG. It all stands to reason though, when he was a baby the only way to get him to stop crying was to play Shake It Off.

Now to work on my almost 1 yr old.

Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 6:33 AM

permanentswiftie wrote:
    I haven't been on here in ages but I am happy to report that my 2 and a half year old is definitely a male Swiftie. He can recognize Taylor instantly. Even before she starts singing, he'll say "Tay Tay!" and sings along to most songs. His favorites are Bad Blood, which is affectionately referred to around here as the no-no video (wayyyy too graphic for his age) and HYGTG. It all stands to reason though, when he was a baby the only way to get him to stop crying was to play Shake It Off.

Been a while since my last post too, bro. Great job on finally getting your little boy into our Swifternity!

Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 6:33 PM

The 13th Martyr from Cavite wrote:
    permanentswiftie wrote:

Been a while since my last post too, bro. Great job on finally getting your little boy into our Swifternity!

Hi guys (fellow Tayconites) . science guy; son #1 will get son #2 on board with Tay

Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 12:07 PM

Silme wrote:
    Salvy wrote:

+1 totally !

Another male swiftie here, not gay, not even listening to country or pop music before listening TS' first album but her music is so powerful that it transcend gender or usual loved musics...

"Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
    But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again"
    22-year-old gay male Swiftie here. In 2015 I started listening to the radio and hearing Blank Space and Shake It Off. Then I started learning about her and eventually looking forward to singles to come. Currently jam out to her with I Don't Wanna Live Forever on the radio every hour. Can't wait for TS6

Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 9:17 AM

Also a male Swiftie, Taylor has a well-earned place in my iTunes library right between Social Distortion and Teenage Bottlerocket

RE: MALE SWIFTIES

Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 11:43 AM

17 year old male swiftie here! Since late January of this year I've been pretty much obsessed with Taylor, and I honestly don't know why. One thing I've noticed though, is that I remember my first time hearing Taylor's songs, even if it was 6+ years ago, for example, I remember my mother and I were leaving a Tim Horton's drive-thru when Mean came on the radio, it must've been around 2011, I don't know why I remember this, and I've never experienced this with another artist, maybe I was destined to become a swiftie?
    ---------

Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 5:19 PM

bob7up wrote:
    17 year old male swiftie here! Since late January of this year I've been pretty much obsessed with Taylor, and I honestly don't know why. One thing I've noticed though, is that I remember my first time hearing Taylor's songs, even if it was 6+ years ago, for example, I remember my mother and I were leaving a Tim Horton's drive-thru when Mean came on the radio, it must've been around 2011, I don't know why I remember this, and I've never experienced this with another artist, maybe I was destined to become a swiftie?
    ---------

This is scary similar to my Swiftie story haha. 17 year old male who started listening to Taylor in February, and I also have "distant memories" of listening to Taylor songs around 2010 and 2011. :)

Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 5:32 PM

norswiftie wrote:
    bob7up wrote:
    ---------

This is scary similar to my Swiftie story haha. 17 year old male who started listening to Taylor in February, and I also have "distant memories" of listening to Taylor songs around 2010 and 2011. :)

Wow same! I became a huge Swiftie right after I turned 17 and saw her perform live in 2011.

Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 1:33 AM

I'm loud and proud to say I'm the biggest male Swiftie you might ever get the chance to meet and greet with one of these days...or nights (perhaps after midnight?) who knows?

Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 3:27 PM

I feel like people assume guys that like Taylor swift music are gay ps: I'm gay friendly..they assume Taylor's like Madonna, or Brittney Spears, even though they're wrong

Taylor's music is just way too catchy and fun-it makes you wanna just have dance parties, i love her sick beets^^
    Rambert

Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 8:10 PM

Heyy:)
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!