1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

MY PIT EXPERIENCE - PITTSBURGH

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 1:44 PM

So we got there at like 11 AM and got in line for pit. But when they let us in, there were like four lines, so people in the way back got up front, which really bothered me. So we didn't get a spot on the fence, and the girls who were in front of us were EXTREMELY rude. We could've fit like four more people on the fence if they would've moved down a few inches but they wanted SO much room to themselves. And they like physically removed my hand from the fence which almost made me get security. By the end they got over the fact that we'd be piling up on them. The sun was so bad that we were like almost passing out & they wouldn't let us have water in the pit...one girl did pass out.

The people working the pit and will call were all EXTREMELY rude. Also, the people we were with tried to call the venue a day before to find out what gate pit goes in...if it was the same as floor or not...and they were just like "ummm I don't know, figure it out tomorrow". When we were in the pit, I lost a spot on the railing to someone who FORCEFULLY picked up my hand and moved it off the railing so they could have a spot...AND THE WORKER TOLD ME TO STOP IT! I didn't even do anything, and had to settle for a middle spot so they wouldn't kick us out. I don't blame Taylor or anyone with her tour for this, though, just Heinz Field, which is weird, because they've always been pretty good when I've gone there before.

I got soooo many compliments on my outfit, but none good enough to get Club RED! I wasn't expecting it really, because I was in pit. Unfortunately, though, most of the girls who got it tonight were like "who's Grant? Ew who's this Claire person?!" They didn't deserve it...not to be mean, but just...there are so many of us that want to meet her sooo badly...like me, since 2006...and we don't get these chances.

But anyway, before the show, we wandered outside for a bit and Y108 asked to take a picture with us! They called me Taylor since I dressed in her WANEGBT outfit. Later, one of us was asked to do the money box thing...where air blows money and prizes around and you have to catch it all from the air. I was soo happy to meet everyone during this, too! We even met a girl who came all the way from GERMANY, and she actually got upgraded to a floor seat!

When we got in, the dancers all got on stage and asked us to cheer as they recorded a video for Claire in honor of their anniversary together! They were so sweet and happy!

Austin kept looking right at us when he was on his set, which was amazing. He is extremely good live, and I love what he did!

Ed came out in a Steelers jersey, which set us all wild! He was so good too, and everyone loved having him as a special guest. He even covered a Britney Spears song...Hit Me Baby One More Time!

Taylor sang most of State of Grace right by us, and touched the hand of the girl next to us as she walked back to the main stage! She gave a hat to a couple who were right at the end of the catwalk that met her mom before the show started...this guy deserved it! He was crying when Andrea hugged him!

When Taylor sang Mean, she sat on the treasure chest RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I got some amazing pictures and we all screamed "I LOVE YOU TAYLOR" and for a second she forgot what she was saying and smiled a little!

During Stay, Stay, Stay Taylor changed football helmet to Steelers helmet and we all went nuts again!

I almost got a pick but I didn't because it was just out of reach...my friend did though! Right after that, Ed Sheeran walked by and WAVED AT US. Specifically us, since we seemed to be the only ones to notice him walk by! This was when Taylor was on the Bstage, so everyone was focusing on her, not the whole show.

Everything was so great, but I felt REALLY bad because Taylor accidentally hit herself with her microphone and chipped a tooth during IKYWT! She faltered for a few seconds, but seemed fine, and since there was Club RED still, she must have felt well enough to carry on her nightly duties.

Finally, during WANEGBT, we got COVERED in confetti which was honestly just amazing. I think I dumped a whole bucket full on the ground when I got home and took off my costume...and my RED drawstring bag was full of it, too!

I got so many good shots of Tay...just ask me if you'd like to see more! I'll post a few here, but PLEASE don't steal any... Thanks! I'm gonna try to keep my PIT bracelet on as long as possible...once it starts wearing out, I'll take it off and preserve it for memories!

This is us with the radio station & my outfit!

And these are some of my shots. DO NOT STEAL without credit, please!

ENCHANTED: TAYLOR SWIFT
http://taylorswift.spotlightonthelake.com
http://twitter.com/enchantedts13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MY PIT EXPERIENCE - PITTSBURGH

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Woah. You were so close! I was in section 515, which is the top section. I saw your forum about your costume before the concert and I had been talking about it with my best friend and we said that we hoped you got into Club Red! We missed all the opening acts due to traffic (It was only supposed to be an hour ride from where we were staying but ended up being 3 and a half!). How were Austin and Ed?!?!?! I love them so much!!!! Could you post pictures of them if you have any? Well, I'm so glad you had a good time!

^Made by Me!

^Also by me!!

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Sure can! Here's some of the best ones I have...Austin was near us, but Ed didn't move along the stage much...

I didn't get to go to Club RED, unfortunately, and it bothers me that true Swifties don't get picked...but SOMEDAY I'll meet her!!

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Damn rude people nowadays! And I'm shocked at the staff members! They should really get a new job if they're not gonna be helpful during hectic events like these. I'm surprised you didn't move that person out of the way just like how he/she did to you. I really would have lost my temper at that point. But other than that, I'm really glad you had lots of fun last night!

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM

And WOAH! You were SO close to Austin!!! I would have freaked out if I were you. Can't wait for my concert Saturday!

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM

KitKat_Swifty wrote:
    Damn rude people nowadays! And I'm shocked at the staff members! They should really get a new job if they're not gonna be helpful during hectic events like these. I'm surprised you didn't move that person out of the way just like how he/she did to you. I really would have lost my temper at that point. But other than that, I'm really glad you had lots of fun last night!

They were standing on the fence, so I couldn't do much from behind, unfortunately. We even asked them to move down just a few inches and they're like "that's not polite enough for us!" Like...what??? It didn't matter much, though, because Taylor didn't touch any of their hands, so I felt better, haha. Like, if she didn't touch them, she probably wouldn't have touched mine either.

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM

KitKat_Swifty wrote:
    And WOAH! You were SO close to Austin!!! I would have freaked out if I were you. Can't wait for my concert Saturday!

Yeah, Austin touched the girl's hand that was next to us! I was too busy trying to get my friend to see cause she was short and LOVES him.

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Enchanted TS13 wrote:
    KitKat_Swifty wrote:

Yeah, Austin touched the girl's hand that was next to us! I was too busy trying to get my friend to see cause she was short and LOVES him.

aww your friend is a Mahomie? I just started listening to him last week so idk much about him. But I can tell he's sweet, funny, talented, and cute

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

i was there to i started to cry when taylor came out she was so incredible and ed was amazing i wasnt to crazy about austin but he did goog to i didnt like the sercity guards they were so rude

RE: MY PIT EXPERIENCE - PITTSBURGH

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I ran into you guys a couple times before the concert, I was there with my mom. :) I had met 2 of your friends at the qdoba for the take me backstage tshirt giveaway prior to the concert.

I'm so bummed to find out you didn't get into club red. I know you said it wasn't as likely since you were in pit but I really thought with your costume you had a great chance!!

Your pictures are awesome though! I'm sorry to hear that people were being rude and not allowing you all to squish up on the fence, especially if there was room if they would just have moved down a few inches :(. You guys were there so early and definitely deserved to get up front. Was it just a free for all once they let you in?

Omg I felt SO bad when she smacked herself with the mic. I didn't realize she chipped a tooth though! Ouch! She kept going like a champ though after that moment of shock from it happening.

Yeah, haha. I didn't know much either, but I thought he was REALLY good. Another friend said he hates being compared to Justin Bieber...I really don't like Justin AT ALL, but I lovedd Austin, even though it kinda was similar. I thought he just had so much positive energy.

please put more pics on here they are good

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM

tswift15 wrote:
    i was there to i started to cry when taylor came out she was so incredible and ed was amazing i wasnt to crazy about austin but he did goog to i didnt like the sercity guards they were so rude

Omg, I was crying too, don't worry! Yeah, I'm filing a complaint...it was ridiculous, and everyone only has negative things to say about them.

I had a great time in Pittsburgh! I had pretty awesome seats on the field, in Section 8. I am also surprised by the staff in the pit! Before the show, my friend and I were walking around and noticed that Taylor's guitars were out by the B stage. One of the guards saw me gazing (at here beautiful collecton ) and even jokingly asked if I wanted to play them. Everyone I came in contact with was very kind. I'm sorry about your experience with the staff!

tswift15 wrote:
    please put more pics on here they are good

You can find them on my website, but please don't steal without credit :]

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:27 PM

xmissmandy wrote:
    I ran into you guys a couple times before the concert, I was there with my mom. :) I had met 2 of your friends at the qdoba for the take me backstage tshirt giveaway prior to the concert.

I'm so bummed to find out you didn't get into club red. I know you said it wasn't as likely since you were in pit but I really thought with your costume you had a great chance!!

Your pictures are awesome though! I'm sorry to hear that people were being rude and not allowing you all to squish up on the fence, especially if there was room if they would just have moved down a few inches :(. You guys were there so early and definitely deserved to get up front. Was it just a free for all once they let you in?

Omg I felt SO bad when she smacked herself with the mic. I didn't realize she chipped a tooth though! Ouch! She kept going like a champ though after that moment of shock from it happening.

Hey there!! It was sooo great meeting you! It sucks I couldn't go to Qdoba and meet you earlier!

Yeah, I'm okay with not getting Club RED, it's just disappointing that the people who do barely know her...I realize I chose pit and not seats that could qualify me for that :] I think that's why I'm not so upset about it.

Yess, I didn't know till after, but that's why she stopped singing for a few seconds.

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM

freyhal wrote:
    I had a great time in Pittsburgh! I had pretty awesome seats on the field, in Section 8. I am also surprised by the staff in the pit! Before the show, my friend and I were walking around and noticed that Taylor's guitars were out by the B stage. One of the guards saw me gazing (at here beautiful collecton ) and even jokingly asked if I wanted to play them. Everyone I came in contact with was very kind. I'm sorry about your experience with the staff!

Thank you for this positive feedback! I'm going to write about the will call and pit staff...but I'm glad there were some who were nice!

RE: MY PIT EXPERIENCE - PITTSBURGH

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I feel so bad for you, those girls kinda made your night a little less magical, but you were SO close, so thats a really good thing! im going on the 20th and i was wondering if you can see if your in the way back! thanks.

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM

StayBeautiful13 wrote:
    I feel so bad for you, those girls kinda made your night a little less magical, but you were SO close, so thats a really good thing! im going on the 20th and i was wondering if you can see if your in the way back! thanks.

I'm not sure how your stadium is, but really, in any complex in Pittsburgh..Heinz, Consol, PNC...no seat is a bad seat! Even if it's the back, she has B stage, and when she's on the main stage, you see EVERYTHING.

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Congrats on seein Taylor. I wish I could see her, I'd scream if she was in New England on Saturday cause me and my family are goin to six flags that day, rollcoasters, oh god, I'll probably beg my dad to not go on rollcoasters but he'll have my go any way.

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I was just in front of you in the pit. I had a light up sport coat, but I didn't put it on until Taylor's set because I was hot enough as it was lol. I think I was having some problems with some of the same girls who were annoying you. I was nearly up against the railing for State of Grace, but then a girl behind me flat out shoved me out of the way. Who said you couldn't have water in the pit? Everyone around me had water and I left and grabbed a bottle of water when Taylor went to the B-Stage and was allowed to bring it back into the pit. You're normally not allowed to have food or drink though (I had to ditch my bottled water for the pit in Cleveland) so maybe some staff was just late hearing that that rule had been relaxed due to the heat.
    I wish I was strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us. Someday, I will, be strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us.

Fearless: October 3rd, 2009
    Speak Now: July 30th, 2011
    Red: April 25th, 2013 & July 6th, 2013