Get To Know Each Other! :D
So these are some questions I found online! Some of them are thoughtful questions so if you dont want to answer all of these thats ok but just comment with your answers :) I will answer these too!
1. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
2. What's the #1 most played song on your iPod?
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
4. What's your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
6. What is your favorite form of exercise?
7. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
8. Whats your least favorite mode of transportation?
9. What sound do you love?
1. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
2. If you could paint a picture of any scenery youve seen before, what would you paint?
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
4. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
8. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
9. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
10. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
13. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
14. If you could know the answer to any question, besides "What is the meaning of life?", what would it be?
15. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
1. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
3. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
4. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
6. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
7. What do you miss most about being a kid?
8. When was the last time you were nervous?
9. What is something you learned in the last week?
1. Is a picture worth a thousand words?
2. Where's Waldo?
3. The best part of waking up is?
4. What's Up?