- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Honestly, words do not even begin to describe the happiness I am feeling in this moment. A new era is beginning... pic.twitter.com/vViFLZMmZw— Zack Tremblay (@ZackTremblay) August 11, 2014
I have been following Taylor's career for quite some time now. It seems like yesterday my mom came home with Taylor's self-titled cd and I absolutely fell in love. "Tim McGraw" was the first song I ever heard from Taylor. Most people ask, "Do you like Pop-Taylor or Country-Taylor?" I simply love Taylor for who she is and the music she releases. Music is a freedom of expression and I strongly believe that Taylor has put her heart and soul into every song she has released. To me it doesn't matter if she is playing a banjo or shredding an electric guitar. What matters most is Taylor's honesty. In my opinion, Taylor is the most honest and real artist of our generation. I couldn't think of a better role model.
Now that you know my opinion on Taylor, I would love to tell you more about myself! My name is Zack and I live in Rhode Island. For those who don't know, Rhode Island is the smallest state in the US. Much like Taylor, I have dreams of being in the entertainment industry. Not as a singer, but as a host. I would love to have my own television show one day and share my passion with the world. I recently started my own website titled TremblayTV. This is my way of showcasing what I would like my future to hold. I am doing everything online at the moment but I have high hopes that one day my platform will expand worldwide. It would mean the entire world to me if you give me a follow on twitter and check out my website! Feel free to leave me a comment, I love meeting new people. With that being said, thank you for checking out my profile! Love, Love, Love, Zack!
It is hard to believe that I am sitting here writing a blog post about my experience seeing Taylor for the first time. The only thing I can remember is the anticipation leading up to the concert. I literally counted down every day. I guess the good things in life come at you so fast you never expect them to be over. On Friday July 26, 2013 at 12PM I made my way to Gillette Stadium. I could...