- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm Zack. I was born on March 1, 1994. I happen to live in the smallest state in the US. For those who are not brushed up on their geography, I live in Rhode Island. I am completely in love with this girl. Her name is Taylor, you might know her. I have a lot of goals in life. My goals in life are very simple. If I can motivate at least one person to go after their dreams then I will feel accomplished.
I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know their life story. That is not something you would expect a nineteen year old to be interested in, but you should know that I'm not like everyone else. At one point I felt on "The Outside." For the longest time I was trying to find "A Place In This World." Eventually I found my way...
I have a guilty pleasure for reality television. I am in love with the idea of live television. Knowing that anything could happen at any moment is such a rush. You should know that I am in love with sappy chick flicks that have a happy ending. I guess you could say I am a hopeless romantic. I am in love with the idea of love. To think that one day I could spend the rest of my life with the person I love blows my mind.
Taylor Swift is the most important role model in my life. I honestly wish I could tell you how much she means to me, but words are not enough. I have been supporting Taylor since December of 2006. Here is the basic recap: My mom came home after work with an album self-titled 'Taylor Swift' and she had me listen to a track "Tim McGraw." Ever since I have fell completely in love with Taylor. After seven years of supporting, I had the opportunity to finally see Taylor live for the first time. I attended the Red Tour in Foxborough, MA on July 26, 2013. It was the best day of my entire life to say the least. I will forever support Taylor and continue to buy every single album. Thank you for taking the time to check out my profile. As I mentioned before, I love meeting new people. Feel free to post a comment or send me a message. I am going to leave you with some pictures... enjoy!
It is hard to believe that I am sitting here writing a blog post about my experience seeing Taylor for the first time. The only thing I can remember is the anticipation leading up to the concert. I literally counted down every day. I guess the good things in life come at you so fast you never expect them to be over. On Friday July 26, 2013 at 12PM I made my way to Gillette Stadium. I could...