- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
So. I'm not really sure where to start. My name's Zack, I'm 19, and I adore Taylor Swift. Like most people on this site >.> All of her songs really connect with me, and she's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.
Anyway, I'm supposed to say something about myself right? Hm, well, I'm quirky. I'm random. I have a sarcastic sense of humour, but if I laugh with you, it means we're cool. If I don't, then we can't be friends. I can be your best friend, if you take the time to get to know me.
I'm a follower of Happenism, the idea that things happen, and we should try to make the world a better place to live in.
I'm vegan, and an animal rights activist, but I still use animal products outside of food (like Burt's Beeswax stuff).
I'm hoping to meet The One (cue dramatic sound effects,) and I hope that I meet her soon.
I'm going to be using this page as kind of a blog, go and check it out if you feel like getting to know what goes on in my head :)
I may not be gorgeous, model-looks, or rich. I'm smart, but I'm not a genius. I like to read, to farm, to enjoy my garden, to skate. I spend days thinking about how I'm going to build up my self-confidence so I can go out and meet women. I want to meet the one girl I can spend forever with. I like chili candy, and horror movies. I like fireplaces, and rainy days. I love going shopping (I'm not gay, I have a fashion sense). I don't party. I don't get drunk. I play baseball. I want to be someone's prince. I make lists. I plan things.
I get jealous. I hold onto things from the past. I don't express my feelings. I have flaws, and I focus on those flaws more than anything else. This is who I am. I am imperfect, but I can also be a great guy. I've never cheated on a girl. I've never hit a girl, or yelled at one.
I'm trustworthy, I'm loyal, I am a great listener. I've been told I'm a good kisser, and I've been told that I'm a sweetheart.
I'm good, I'm bad, I'm ugly, and I'm handsome.
I'm just Zachary.
If I had a nickel for every journal I started and then got too lazy to write in, I'd have a lot of nickels. So. The topic for today is Women. Women are incredibly confusing. If I met one girl who said she wanted a guy to treat her right, then started dating a guy who was obviously bad for her, she wouldn't be the first. Guys aren't that smart. I'll admit it. But at least we're easy to...