- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hold on baby you're loosing it, the water's high you're jumping into it and letting go. And no one knows, that you cry but you don't tell anyone. That you might not be the golden one. And you're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone.
Oh, hello :) How are you? :)
Before you read this- I accept any friend requests! So, add me and send me a message? :)
Hello, thank you for clicking on my profile page! My name is Aysha and I'm 15 years old. I was born on the 12th of April which is just one day before Swift Day which is exciting. I live in London. I love it here! I really like to walk in the rain and just admire the beautiful landmarks. I think that it's an advantage that I like the rain and dislike the warm countries because it rains here a lot and never particularly sunny. I especially love London because of it's historical past and how significant it is. Although, there is a 99.9% chance that you'll get pushed when you're on your way to school or work. I love to eat chocolate! That's probably the only thing I enjoy to eat because I'm not a big fan of food. Although, I am a big fan of baking like Tay!
I love it here on TC because, you get to meet new Swifites around the world! I just think that it is amazing that so many people care about Taylor Swift. I love it how I can relate to her music because that is just the best gift any songwriter can give to their fans. I just admire her for her personality and how she dedicates her time for us. I can't imagine a world without Taylor because, with her the world is a better place! Taylor's also helping to save my life and I love her for that.
I'm also a big hopeless romantic. But, I do believe that there is someone out there for every single one of us. We just have to keep faith :)
Other than Taylor, (if you couldn't tell) I also love Hunter Hayes! He's my husband as he is the hottest and sexiest male being on the planet. (It's true).We shall be married in Paris when the sun is rising and when the birds are singing their morning songs (that'll be PERFECT!). I want him so badly it's hurting me both mentally and physically. Not only is he super hot but, he is extremely talented! Whenever I hear his voice, I'm speechless. I get goose-bumps. I want him so badly it's hurting me both mentally and physically. I also really want him to come to London for his We're Not Invisible Tour.
If I ever get the chance to meet him or see him in concert, that would be the most amazing moment in my life. He can play 30 instruments (whoaaa) and his accent is just adorable.
Other artists I love are Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato. This is because, like Tay and Hunter, they're helping me to save my life and I love them for that.
13 Random Facts About Me
1) I have green eyes
2) I have brown hair (people say that there is some blonde in my hair too!)
3) I am terrified of dogs
4) I play the violin
5) I love chocolate
6) I adore cats
7) Rom-coms are the best
8) I'm very, very, very ticklish!
9) I'd love to live in the countryside. It makes me feel so relaxed
10) I could never get enough of books
11) I am betrothed to Hunter Hayes and Ed Sheeran (not really)
12) Boys confuse me
13) I want to travel around the world when I'm older!
*sigh* Taylor so gets me :)
~ I used to have a 'friends' list but, it seemed very unfair to other Swifties who are so lovely and kind and aren't on there. The people who mean the most to me know who they are :) ~
I'll be very impressed if you read all of this! Thank you, so, so much!
Remember to be like TAYLOR SWIFT, be FEARLESS, always SPEAK NOW and show your RED emotions.
Stay Beautiful, Forever and Always x
^Uroosa made this for me! She is just so beautiful and so sweet. Thank you so much! I think you should add her as a friend :)
^Thank you Pieter for making me this! It's so sweet of you. And it was the highlight of my birthday ;)
^iheartseltay- thank you!
^This is created by Emma (Embot)- I begged her not to do it but, of course, she didn't listen! Directioner/Swifites! xx
^ This is also made by the amazing Emma! I love it!
^By selenagomezandtaylorswift888 :)
By Puggy :)
Love Story made me a Swiftie :')
^Me in the morning :)
^Not Taylor related but, this made me laugh SO hard!!! :D
Seriously, he's stolen my heart, and he doesn't even know it... yet.
What is he doing to me?!
Stop. Stop. STOP! Actually, please don't :)
PLEASE don't be in love with someone else. PLEASE don't have someone else waiting on you :)
He's laugh is so CUTE!!!
Did you know that we're married but, he just doesn't know it :)
PERFECTION?! I think so.
Thank you guys so much for coming! :)
Taylor made a new video blog!!! This is so exciting and all the emotions inside me is overwhelming and I can't control myself, haha. Is anyone else excited for possible new vlogs? :)