- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi there! My name is Sophia. I live in Russia. It's an incredible and the most beautiful country ever. Oh, and the people here are awesome. :)
I'm very impressionable and I feel every little thing that happens to me. It's kind of a problem because that's what makes me easy to hurt. I don't think I'll ever be able to say "I don't feel anything". I'm always in the feelings and sometimes it's no good. Sometimes it saves me though.
I love anything that looks beautiful, smells nice or sounds unique. I love learning about people and finding beautiful things in them. In my mind, learning about people is interesting and exciting no matter what.
My biggest passion is music. I never fail to fall in love with it over and over again with every new song I hear. Music is honestly everything to me and the only thing I want to do in my life. Hopefully I'll make it through to my dream.
My mind is always filled with random things I can't control. Sometimes I think so much that my head starts hurting. Taylor Swift showed me a beautiful way to let it all out, it's songwriting. I get really excited in the process.
A few years ago I found out about Taylor, and since then I'm a huge fan of her. I don't even know what I'd do without her music. She taught me so many things and I'm always looking up to learn something new from her. And she's made me believe that life isn't always good but you should be thankful for what you have.
I love my family and friends because I don't know if it's possible not to love these adorable and lovely people that are always here for me and will love me no matter what. Isn't this just everything we need? Love.
Anyway, thank you for reading this. I'm glad I shared a little bunch of everything that's going on in my mind with you.
So happy to finally have registered on TC! Can't believe how awesome this thing is. I'm feeling like it's going to be a magical time for me. :) Can't wait to get to know as much of you as I can. So, so enchanted to meet you.