- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Dream Impossible Things 13
http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_news/2648073?h=l#post_26098203 HELP THIS GET NOTICED BY TAYLOR
http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_news/2762413/?h=l&r=29706713#post_29706713 HELP GET TAYLOR TO SEE THIS
Oh hey guys!!!
Hey!!! So here's a little about me. Umm... My name is Kathleen, but everybody calls me Katie for short. I'm 16 years old and I live in Texas.I have 3 sisters, all older than me. I have two dogs. I have 3 cats. I have a nephew and niece and I'm going to have either another niece in March. I have red hair and LOTS of freckles.
Oh! And I have an obsession with a blond-haired, blue-eyed, 23 year old. She's flawless and enchanting and SO AMAZING!! But you all know who I'm talking about! ;) And I turned RED on August 7th. I like Taylor because fame hasn't gone to her head, because of how much she loves her fans, because of the hard times she got me through, because if I was having a bad day Taylor's music was right there for me, because she taught me to dream. My biggest dream in life is to be just like Taylor she gives me hope that I will achieve that dream one day.
So what other kinds of music do I like? Well, I like country music and some pop music. But unless it's Ed Sheeran I don't listen to rap. And I don't listen to rock and roll or music that every other word has to be bleeped out, you know what I mean? I listen to Contemporary christian music, as well.
Let see... I love The Hunger Games and I'm TOTALLY Team Peeta. I like Nicholas Sparks books. I'm completely in love with Hunter Hayes. I fan-girl A LOT. I would love to live in Nashville.
So, I've made some REALLY AMAZING BEYOND AMAZING friends on this website:
SwiftGeek, who's like a big sister to me
heffrondrive, she is my best friend on here, and I LOVE her to death
tsfan4595, I actually got to meet her and she's amazing!! she's kind of like any older sister to me too.
Sparkle swift13, who's like a little sister to me and she's amazing and so stinkin' nice
And the list just goes on and on.
My families always like "why don't you talk to people in real life and not over the computer?" and I'm just like
I think of all of you as family and if you ever need anything or need a friend I'm always here. Seriously I always accept friend requests and always answer PMs. So if u read this whole long thing; Thank You. I love you more than Taylor, Hunter Hayes, and sparkles, and that's true love
Now for some more GIFs
First Day of Middle School:
Last Day Of Middle School:
First day of High School:
My first Taylor concert: August 7th, 2013
When I hear Taylor and I'm out in public I'm all like:
But inside I'm like:
When someone say your WAY TOO obsessed with Taylor:
When someone says they don't like Taylor:
And then they go she can't sing so I'm like:
Then I'm like oh, I'm sorry i didn't occur to me that u have Grammys and Sold-out tours:
My favorite Taylor Song!!!!!
And who doesn't love this?
Or the "Hi! I'm Taylor"
Me if I ever meet Taylor:
When watching an award show and Taylor DOESN'T win:
When watching an award show and Taylor DOES win:
It's good to know somethings never change:
And I love this:
I think this video made me realize how PERFECT she is:
Long Live that look on her face:
Things me and Taylor have in common:
our sport ability
Lack of love life
Believing in true love (she's the ONLY reason I do though)
Oh! Yeah one more thing. I'm gonna marry Hunter Hayes... I hope... First he has to notice me though. Haha.
Love you guys!!!!
So I started to write a new song and I REALLY want this song to come out well. So can you guys tell me what you think so far? Is it any good or should I just start over? Chorus: I told myself I was being stupid; setting myself up for heartbreak. I told myself to stop nonsense; I'm turning into a total freak. I told myself anything, anything to get you out of my head. But nothing...