- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey, my name is Monica :)
I'm seventeen and I live in England. I have five brothers and I'm very family orientated.
Obviously, I am crazy in love with everything to do with Taylor Swift. I drive my friends and family nuts. I'll always support and defend her.
What I also love is Harry Potter and if you do too, you should totally message me or something. We could talk for hours hahaha.
I believe that honesty is the best policy.
So, Taylor Swift... Just typing her name gets me all excited. I have never loved anyone I haven't met as much as I love her. She is so classy and smart which makes her a great role model. Somehow, she manages to please both her old and young fans. She loves all of her fans. She thanks us in every award acceptance speech. She did a 14 and a half hour FREE meet and greet for her fans. She holds Meet and Greets before every show. She held T-Parties after every show for specially picked people from the crowd. What other artist does anything like that? She is so highly respected by people. You'd think that with so much pressure, she'd snap and go crazy or something but no, she has wonderful friends and family to keep her grounded. And so I thank them too.
She has taught me things that school never could, she's taught me real life lessons. I'll never be able to thank her enough for every lyric and every quote, but one day I hope to get the chance to at least try.
My pen pal Christina made a blog post about something she sent me. Go check it out here! It is AMAZING and I love her for it :D
Don't be a stranger! :)
This was made for me by the absolutely wonderful Chanelle :)
This stunning graphic was made for me by Elle :D
My wonderful friend Amy recently went to Nashville and wrote a blog post about the Speak Now Treasures from the World Tour Exhibit here. Being the amazing person she is, she thought of me while she was in Nashvile and about how unlikely it is that I'll get to go to the exhibit. So she sent me a few things that made me so very happy :D TAYLOR SWIFT WRAPPING PAPER!!! And...