- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Oh my what a marvelous tune
I'm Kathryn, I'm 15 and i cant describe how much i love Taylor Swift! I love everything about her her laugh, smile, voice, ability to write such brilliant songs. She is so natural and kind!!
I first saw Taylor in concert on the 22nd March 2011 in block 13! I was so wonderstrck to be there! I cried so much, it was happy crying like i couldn't believe i was actually there in the same room as her!!
My Taylor Story - Its not very interesting but i was in the car with my Uncle listing to a CD which i never heard before called Taylor Swift. It made me so happy and i loved it so much i borrowed it and well became obsessed! 15 years later and i think she gets perfecter by the minute.
I am a bit random but i love to watch CSI and dance in my pjs in the morning. I love girly chick flicks. I'm accident prone. I have burnt my chin, im constantly tripping over and my mam refuses to let me cook in the house by my self because last time i set a cookie on fire :) Other than that i love to keep everything tidy and must have everything in place. I cant dance but when Taylor comes on i just go crazy and end up dancing like a chicken.
Like everyone else here i will never leave Taylor like ever!!
I don't know whether im stupid or just mad! But i have signed up to do a 3 week trek in Zambia next summer, stopping half way to build a school for a small village. I am so excited but also nervous.I think its more because ive got to last basically a month without Taylor and any contact from my mam and dad. It's a lot of money to do however i am going to fundraise by doing runs and stuff. I...