Hi, I'm Amanda, I like country music, Taylor Swift is my favorite, and I love country concerts.
There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM,
thats okay thanks for trying :)
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 5:00 PM,
Hey, how are you! I was wondering if you could do a little favor for me, I was wondering if you could help me meet taylor? just click this and it will explain everything! thanks!!! http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2650533
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 8:09 AM,
Hello Hello. What's up?
You might get interested in Dress me Up Tournament 1
On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:37 PM,
It would mean the world to me if you voted for me on the UK competition to meet Taytay
Thank you so much!
On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM,
Hi, I can't get any of the presale links to work right now, sorry! :(
On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 8:52 PM,
So glad you enjoyed Nashville!!
On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM,
Hi Amanda! Hope your weekend is FANTASTIC!
We wanted to bring you a few AWESOME updates about Taylor Talk and the hosts!
1. For those of you who have difficulty finding the time to listen to our longer episodes, (we understand, we can get very rambly in our discussions!) on alternating weeks we're doing shorter ones with just the calendar, news and mini-segments. We've decided to call these shorter podcasts “Small Talk, Work and the Weather” ;)
2. Taylor Talk is now officially sponsored by Taylor Swift's former manager, Rick Barker. He's currently offering FREE advice for those who want to be in the music industry with a seven video series, to get access just visit www.taylortalk.org and click on the Music Industry Blueprint banner :)
3. Ever wanted to BE on Taylor Talk? We have a new voicemail system where you can call in your mini-segment submissions, respond to any of our discussion topics, or just say Hi! ALL listeners around the world can just go to www.taylortalk.org and click on the link on the right of the page that says 'Send Voicemail' and if you're in the US, you can also call 240-31SWIFT :) We just might put YOUR voicemail on the air in our next podcast!
4. Taylor Talk has a new facebook page, just another way to keep you updated!! 'Like' it? :) www.facebook.com/taylortalk13
5. One of our co-hosts, Belle, has been working on a series of young-adult novels, and the first one has a really sweet dedication in it for Taylor Swift! The series is a murder mystery that takes place in the music business. Belle wants to give Swifties a chance to pre-order it at a discount BEFORE it hits amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, etc. To read more about the series and get access to pre-order it a discount, visit www.belleann.com pre-order available for the printed version, and ebook available to download ASAP (for nook, iPad, etc)
Be Fearless and don't forget to Speak Now!
LoveLoveLove, -The Taylor Talk Hosts
On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 9:53 AM,
I love your profile picture!
On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 3:35 PM,
I've just been once for CMA Fest last year.
I haven’t added this to my profile yet
Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.
Powered by ground(ctrl)