I love country music, surfing the net, and watching my favorite movies and TV shows of the past.
There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 12:48 AM,
Hi ! Hope your weekend is FANTASTIC!
We wanted to bring you a few AWESOME updates about Taylor Talk and the hosts!
1. For those of you who have difficulty finding the time to listen to our longer episodes, (we understand, we can get very rambly in our discussions!) on alternating weeks we're doing shorter ones with just the calendar, news and mini-segments. We've decided to call these shorter podcasts “Small Talk, Work and the Weather” ;)
2. Taylor Talk is now officially sponsored by Taylor Swift's former manager, Rick Barker. He's currently offering FREE advice for those who want to be in the music industry with a seven video series, to get access just visit www.taylortalk.org and click on the Music Industry Blueprint banner :)
3. Ever wanted to BE on Taylor Talk? We have a new voicemail system where you can call in your mini-segment submissions, respond to any of our discussion topics, or just say Hi! ALL listeners around the world can just go to www.taylortalk.org and click on the link on the right of the page that says 'Send Voicemail' and if you're in the US, you can also call 240-31SWIFT :) We just might put YOUR voicemail on the air in our next podcast!
4. Taylor Talk has a new facebook page, just another way to keep you updated!! 'Like' it? :) www.facebook.com/taylortalk13
5. One of our co-hosts, Belle, has been working on a series of young-adult novels, and the first one has a really sweet dedication in it for Taylor Swift! The series is a murder mystery that takes place in the music business. Belle wants to give Swifties a chance to pre-order it at a discount BEFORE it hits amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, etc. To read more about the series and get access to pre-order it a discount, visit www.belleann.com pre-order available for the printed version, and ebook available to download ASAP (for nook, iPad, etc)
Be Fearless and don't forget to Speak Now!
LoveLoveLove, -The Taylor Talk Hosts
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 2:52 AM,
Hello! Good Day! I hope you have time to read my post. Can I ask a favor? Can you please like this page http://www.facebook.com/TaylorSwiftUnitedNations It's a page aiming all the Swifties from different countries to be united as one. I'm hoping for your positive response. :) God Bless you. :)
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 8:21 AM,
hi, can you make me a favour? check this link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1823591 it 'll drive you to my wonders - i can everyhting you want about graphics, check it please! thanks dora :)
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:41 AM,
Thank you! :)
I haven’t added this to my profile yet
Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.
Powered by ground(ctrl)