- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi guys, thank you for visiting my profile! My name is Annie and i love Taylor so much! She is my inspiration and i can't never tell how much i love her. I have been a Swiftie for 3 years, for me being a Swiftie is a very special thing! I still remember, Mine came on my TV and i was thinking Taylor is just so amazing and talented and i have been playing that song over and over again for weeks long. I fell in love with her immediately. Taylor is flawless, she is just a really great person and the way that she loves and cares about her fans is just completely amazing! She listens to the fans and that makes me love her even more. But what i love most about Taylor is that she will always be great role model to all of us, she knows what she's doing and she's just so humble! Her music, it's really special and she writes songs by her own which is what i admire about her! Something about her music, it feels honest and real i think that's because she writes from the experiences in her life. I can't go on a day without listening to her music it's just really impossible! Don't ask what's my favorite song of her because i can't never answer that. Her songs are amazing and they have really helped me going through bad days. I love music so much and Taylor is the one who brought me to it.
Taylor has taught me a lot of things in my life. She was a girl with big dreams and she knew how to achieve them, she tried her best to get it and i really love her for that. She didn't give up, she followed her dreams until the end. And i learn from her. Going through years listening to her albums i can say Taylor is the most talented person I've ever known. And she hasn't changed much, she's still Taylor and always be herself.
I love Swifties! They are just really nice i really want to meet and get to know Swifties from all around the world. We stay and support Taylor, that's what we do best!
I want to say thank you to Taylor for being such an amazing person and so inspiring! I love you so much and i'm never leaving you! You've done so much for us!
Thank you for reading! It really means a lot to me! I would love to talk to you guys so please leave me a comment or send me a message it would make me really happy! Have a wonderful day!
"If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change." -Taylor Swift
"People haven't always been there for me, but music always has." -Taylor Swift
I love Taylor's new haircut. It looks amazing! "P.S: short hair don't care."