- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I went to the Red tour!
March 27th I was one of The Lucky Ones because I had the great fortune of seeing OUR idol doing what she does best--performing her heart out singing those amazing songs that make it a better day when you hear them. I literally have the best mom in the world for getting me those tickets! (Thanks Mom!) It was the best night never would forget how we were all dancing, dancing like we were made of Starlight and how my impossible dreams came true of seeing Taylor in concert again. One of my favorite lines in her songs is, "So dust off your highest hopes." That's just what I did when I knew I was going to be there, enjoying her force of nature performances. Thank You Taylor for giving everyone such an experience to remember all too well, forever & always.
^credit: 1st tswiftified, 2nd Reshmi4Bieber, 4th TaylorThirteen Thanks lovely Swifties!
^Reshmi4Bieber her graphics are Fabulous! Go request!
There are a few things I love in this world:
- Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift's Music
Thanks again tswiftified!
Hello, Swifty, I'm Clare, a romantic at heart who loves the little things, and grand gestures. I like dressing warmly in picturesque, cold weather. From when the leaves change color, to when the snow starts to melt is my favorite time of year.(since the weather's getting warmer again, that might not be entirely true :) I love meeting people on Taylor Connect, so don't be shy about friending me or commenting. I'm addicted to Taylor Connect and love Swifties! I'll never meet most of you in person, but you're great friends. I'm really good at making breakfast, and if I ever did meet any one of you face to face, I'd make breakfast for you! I loved dancing with all you beloved Swifties on March 27 In NJ!
^from the lovely Red Sparks Fly
I love to write (hence the username) and am always working on some new story. There has only ever been one that I've actually finished, though--a short story based on a dream I had. (oh, how very Stephanie Meyer of me :P)
Things I'm Weirdly in Love With:
-The Lion King
-Coast Guard Alaska(TV Show)
Drop everything now. Meet me in the pouring Rain.
Why anyone would say that the rain gets them down or is depressing I don't know. To me, it's one of the most wonderful and magical things on this planet.
Thanks to Ashley! Ashley's Shop
Pouring Rain & The Lion King together
Other Interests of Mine
Ice Skating (I'm not very good but I love it)
Sewing (this I am good at)
Dance (Jazz, Lyrical, Ballroom)
Animals (especially endangered species like wolves)
Taylor Swift... is my #1 musical love, but she's not my only. I'm also crazy about....
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmeron! (Bryan Adams sings the soundtrack)
Boys Like Girls
"Sing to the crowd, or just sing along, but whichever you choose, sing it loud"-- TayloredToLove
^made by me
I also am really enchanted by Disney. So many of the best feelings I've had and amazing memories of my childhood are related to Disney movies or music. I, in fact, continue to love it won't ever grow out of it.
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
Today was a Fairytale
This is where Taylor got her hair flip
He's trying to impress Meredith
I had the time of my life fighting Dragons with you
Taylor Swift - Mine by ergan
Thanks for visiting!
The thread for this got deleted, but I don't know why. So if anyone ever wonders again how to do it, look here and I hope it helps. :) The Music Instructions: Go to SoundCloud.com CLICK "switch back to old sound cloud." SEARCH for a song you want (press play on different ones. it might take you a while to find the perfect one. a lot are only covers) Once you've found the one you...