- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! My name is Topaz, but I've also been called Unicorn, Sparkles, Rocky, Peppermint, Shimmer, and Jewel, so you know, whatever floats your boat. ;) I'm 13 years old. I have the best mom anyone could ever wish for, and my dad and sister are pretty cool too. I've never seen Taylor live before (but I will one of these days). I still can't believe I actually won an award at the TC Grammys - best positive attitude!!!! Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me. I love you all! My favorite poem is the most powerful poem I've ever read. It's called Fire and Ice and it goes like this:
Some say the world will end in fire.
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice -
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice is also great
And would suffice.
My lucky number is 13 because everyone else thinks it's unlucky, and I find that fascinating. It was 13 even before I'd heard of Taylor. I find that fascinating too. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I believe in love at first sight and following your heart. I think you can change your own fate and that nothing is ever written in stone. I've never fallen in love myself, actually, which is kind of weird because that's what a lot of my songs are about. In fact...
I trust everybody, which isn't always a good thing. My idea of a perfect Friday evening is a bowl of popcorn and a romantic movie. I probably spend way too much time on TC, but everybody's so nice here it's hard not to. I couldn't live without music. I'm always listening to it, especially to somebody by the name of...
Taylor is so beautiful!
Sometimes I wish I was a koala... ;)
^Lu. So, so true.
She's my idol. I think she's amazing and flawless. She inspires a lot of the things I do, like writing songs. Did I mention I write songs? I'm in the process of making an album. I'm super excited about that amazing fact. I think I would die without my earbuds. And I'm not even exaggerating. I carry around a little red notebook everywhere. It's a journal, but not really. It's actually a songbook. I think I would die without that, too. I'm part of a TC band called Wishfall. You might wanna visit our page and maybe attend one of our concerts. :) It's in the links. I'm the lead singer, which I'm SUPER stoked about because I just love singing. Actually, this statement basically sums me up:
And speaking of Taylor, I hate it when people say they're the "biggest swiftie." I'm all, "yeah, right. We are ALL Taylor's biggest fans." And I also hate if when people are all like "Taylor is such a slut." When that happens I go like:
Twilight is amazing. Well, all romance novels in general are, but Twilight is mostly. I've reread Twilight I don't know how many times. I'm Team Edward, because Jacob is cool and all - in fact I think he and Renesmee, who by the way is the cutest little girl I have ever set my eyes on, are amazing together - but Edward is just so awesome. When I think of him I kind of hyperventilate. But, you know. In a good way. ;) If you're a twiheart too, please please chat with me. There are like SO few of us nowadays! Anyway, some GIFs of the aaammmaaazing Rob Pattinson (he plays Edward)... I would fill up my whole entire profile with them but you'd probably get bored!
OMS!!!! SOOO SWEET!!!!!
Here are 13 things I love love love - besides the ones I said before...
1. Anything fuzzy
2. Anything sparkly
3. Writing stories
4. Winter (especially the snow!)
6. Chocolate (hot and otherwise)
8. Disney movies
9. The smell of cookies baking
12. Singing in my room
13. Cocking one eyebrow at people
And a random graphic I made of (yet) more of my favorite things...
And 13 facts you would never guess about me....
1. I keep on laughing way after everybody else has stopped and then they look at me like this:
2. I buy Christmas presents in September.
3. Half the time I'm barefoot - even in school. It drives my teachers CRAZY but I just love the feel of grass under my feet.
4. I think French Bulldogs are cute.
5. I hate arguing but if I have to I can win any argument.
6. I squeak whenever I'm startled.
7. I lie on my bed and laugh and laugh when I'm deliriously happy.
8. I have a drawer of stories that I started and never finished in my room.
9. I'm so grateful that my best friend still keeps in touch even though she moved.
10. I'm a night owl.
11. My alarm clock is programmed to play Taylor Swift songs to wake me up.
12. My favorite snack is popcorn with way too much butter.
13. I sing in the shower.
And 13 things I want to do before I die:
1. Meet Taylor.
2. Meet the cast of Breaking Dawn.
3. Get a cat.
4. Co-write a song with somebody.
5. Finish a novel.
6. Fall in love.
7. Have a first kiss.
8. Go to Paris.
9. Go to New York City.
10. Tell someone (besides my family) I love them, and mean it.
11. Travel somewhere with my besties.
12. See the Northern Lights.
There are so many people on TC that I love to pieces, I can't even count. But I'm just going to list some of my best friends here....
Tris (Daniella/All I Know Is A Simple Name)
Bubbles (Elfie/Enchanted Elf 13)
Cupcake (Anna/Anna Banana 13)
Elissa (Swiftly Enchanted)
I love you guys too much for words! Stay beautiful! :D
Oh, and the amazing, flawless, beautiful, magical Juliet, Ansley, Star, Flic, Elissa, Tanya, Peppermint, Bubbles, Shandi, Beth, Valentine, Angel, Ashley, Em, Liz, Aly, and Miley made these for me (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THESE!!! MY FRIENDS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!)...
I'm a graphic maker and I would be simply enchanted if you would take a couple of minutes to visit my shop in the links section - I make pretty much everything you could ever wish for, and even a few crazy things you couldn't. x)
Here are some of my favorite quotes by Taylor:
I'm not perfect - far from it, actually. Maybe I'll never be perfect. But I hope you still want to be my friend. Maybe read a couple of my songs. Check out my graphics. That would be really cool of you. Actually, it was already cool of you to read this ridiculously long bio. So, thank you for that. There are probably better ways you could have spent the last 5 minutes - and you spent them on me. That just might be the coolest thing there is. :) Here's a random GIF that's totally true about you:
Thank you again everyone!
Hi guys, So, it's exam season yet again. Whoop-dee-doo. NOT. :P I'm swamped with homework and studying for my finals, and don't get me wrong - I really do want to get good grades. But staying up until midnight every single night? Yeah, not my idea of a good time. I can't wait until school's out - just 15 more days for me, not including weekends! (But who's counting?) *Sigh.* I'm totally...