- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi my name is Sofia. I'm from Perth in Australia and on the 11th of December, I went to admire Taylor's phenomenal performance of RED. This was the second time I've seen Taylor live, and she definitely didn't disappoint anyone in the crowd. Unfortunately, I didn't make it into Club Red as I had wished, but I hope that one day I will meet Taylor and finally be able to tell her how much she means to me, and how she has saved me.
Taylor is my idol and I aspire to be like her, she's got the most amazing voice, she's an extremely talented songwriter, and she is so sweet, and absolutely gorgeous.
I started being a Swiftie in March 2012, when my sister and I got tickets to her concert, so instead of just vaguely listening to her songs on my iPod, I really paid attention to what she was singing, and I felt as though she was telling me a secret. It was like she trusted me and told me about her life, her loves, in a song. She became important to me. I saw photos, and watched videos, and became to learn that she was as sweet and gorgeous as people were saying.
One of my favourite songs is Better Than Revenge, because when I first saw the title, I thought it would be a sweet song about Taylor telling us that there are things hat are better than revenge. But I was wrong. She completely shocked me. And hasn't stopped since. Her music is an inspiration, and so is she.
I am really looking forward to hearing her next album, which is to be released in Spring/Fall (depending where you are in the universe) 2014. According to Taylor, it is a lot "darker" than her other albums, and is a big change for her musically. Even for the cover, she says, "People will look at it and think 'that is not Taylor Swift'". I am very excited to hear this record, as although some may not like this new direction she is heading towards, her "fans will love it."
I haven't got many friends on taylorswift.com, but don't be afraid to chat, I love making friends, its probably one of the only things I'm good at.
The one thing I'm afraid of is fear itself. I appreciate things better when I don't have them, I have an older sister, and a younger brother, I'm 14, I play a bit of piano, guitar, and I hope to one day be a recording artist, travelling the world, and having people hear my music. I am loud, crazy, and rude but quiet, shy and polite to those who don't know me. I have friends, but sometimes, I prefer to be alone, so I don't have to please people.
"Fearless" is my motto. It was the first song I ever performed in front of people, and it made me become fearless. But not fearless in the way of having no fears. Fearless in the way that Taylor meant it to be, "Living life in spite of those things that scare you to death." I hope one day to get the word tattooed in cursive on my wrist.
Life is hard, but you have to keep going. Don't try to end it just because your tired of waiting. Keep your head high, don't let anyone push you around, and be Fearless xx
I've never written a blog before, but I guess those few paragraphs about me was a start. I'm just here to say a quick hello, and also that I ramble a lot. So if I ever blog something that you don't understand, feel free to ask, because sometimes I just write a word and it won't make sense to anyone but me. So yeah, don't be afraid to chat, because I have the shortest attention span and get...