- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! My name is Jasmine..and, umm...I absolutely adore Taylor Swift. But you probably knew that already. Okay, so I'm from Iowa and we have corn and cows and that's basically it. Like, seriously there is barely anything here. Except for the fact that the guy who plays Frodo from Lord of the Rings is from here. And so is Grant Mickelson.
I'm going to the Red Tour with 3 of my best friends and a pretty swiftastic chaperone mom. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) It will for sure be the best day of my life. We've been planning for months and I'm so excited to see how everything turns out. It will be wonderful and we won't sleep for a ridiculous amount of time. But it will for sure be worth it!
I love baking, summer, sparkles, candles, and fuzzy socks. I know, weird combination. I enjoy watching random T.V shows and movies which include The Hunger Games, Doctor Who, anything that has to do with Taylor Swift, and crime shows. I just love trying to figure things out, even though life doesn't usually go the way you plan. And I think British accents are adorable and fun to use.
I'm in the fight against childhood cancer because of three amazing people that I absolutely adore: Taylor Swift, Maya Thompson, and Ronan Thompson. You see, Taylor played a song she wrote for Ronan at Stand Up To Cancer in September of 2012. Which just happens to be Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Anyway, I found Maya's blog and I immediately became addicted. Maya just has a way with words. You can read her blog here ----> www.rockstarronan.com Seriously, go do it and fall in love with Ronan.
Well, sometimes I'm funny, on rare occasions. Usually I just try to make a joke and no one understands it. Then it makes everything all awkward.
I have a twitter where I mainly tweet about Taylor things, like the obsessed Swiftie I am. And if maybe possibly you want to follow me that would be wonderful! (@PiecesIntoPlace)
Well, this is kinda long and thank you for reading this whole thing.
So, I'm listening to Red and daydreaming about the Red Tour. That day is just going to be so perfect. I'm getting chills just thinking about it. That could just be that it's cold in here, too. ;) There are 139 days (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) until August 1st and I just cannot wait. It's going to be the best day of my life. Ever. 22 is for sure going to be our theme song for that day. In other news,...