- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
In case you haven't already guessed, I'm a MASSIVE swiftie! I love Taylor so much, I am CONSTANTLY listening to her, and I love how she always makes time for her fans and has cute ideas like leaving hidden messages in her albums for us to work out.
It is my biggest dream to meet Taylor. I don't have a clue how I would react if i ever met her... Hopefully I'd be able to speak enough to thank her for making music and everything that she does for her fans! I've never been to one of Taylor's concert, but I've dreamt about it many times. I am lucky enough to be going to the Red Tour in London on 2nd February, I got VIP tickets and there are literally no words to describe how excited I am and I am beyond thankful to have the opportunity. I also have the Speak Now world tour DVD but I've lost count of how many times I've watched it :D
So now I'll write a little bit about me. I love netball! It's my favourite sport and I play in my school team as well as my towns team. I also do ballet I got my first pointe shoes for ballet recently. I also love reading and watching films, especially rom coms. My favourite film is Just Go With It (Jennifer Aniston is amazing!) and Valentine's Day. I love hanging out with my friends, going to the cinema, shopping or just staying home watching DVDs (or listening to Taylor!!).
Other artists that I like include Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Avril Lavigne, Tim McGraw, The Band Perry, Kelly Clarkson, and Hunter Hayes. Nashville is my favourtie TV programme, and my favourite youtube star is Tiffany Alvord but I also like Megan Nicole and Savannah Outen.
Feel free to add me as a friend, I'd love to meet some more swifties!! :) :)
So I got VIP tickets for the 2nd February show!!!! I literally can't believe this is happening, I've been waiting for 4 years to get to see Taylor and now it's finally going to happen and I just want to cry every time I think about it. If anyone else is going to that show I'd love to talk to you! So that's my blog about how excited I am, I just can't even explain!!