- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Heyy, Cheyenne here :) 15. Mississippi girl in a Tennessee world.
My life is a Taylor song. I really do have an I heart ? written on the back of my hand, was enchanted to meet you but didn't get my perfect fantasy. The story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now, and it's too late for you and your white horse to catch me now. I'm not a princess like you said I was, and I only find hope in the fact that these things will change. I can feel it now.
Much like Tay, I am fascinated with love. I love my family, my friends, and Jesus. I love God, because God IS love.
1 Corinthians 13 :)
Love Never Fails!!!
I am a warrior, more than a conqueror, called to fight the good fight with faith, hope, strength, courage, trust, and love! With Heaven above me, Earth below me, Spirit within me. I've got the power of the cross living in me. His word in my head, his fire in my heart, and all my brothers and sisters by my side. Together, we're unstoppable.
Faith, Hope, and Love.
But the greatest is LOVE.
Several times in the past few weeks, many of my classmates have approached me saying things like "Taylor Swift's a slut" and "Taylor Swift sucks" and things of that nature. They do this because of my reputation. Before I found Jesus I had anger issues and was notorious for fighting people who made me mad. And I wish they hadn't done that. But I smiled at them and said, "You can hate her but...