- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey everyone! My name is Audra, I'm 24 years old and I'm a recent college graduate with an Industrial Psychology major. I'm a MAJOR Pittsburgh Steelers and Pittsburgh Penguins fan. Like you have no idea how much these two teams mean to me. Love my boys! I'm a sports girl in general but hockey and football are my main sports of interest.
I love country music! I love artists such as Taylor Swift (duh!), Lady Antebellum, Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Garth Brooks, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson and so many MORE! I also do listen to other kinds of music other than country, but I am a major fan of David Cook.
Some of my favorite TV shows are Friends, Grey's Anatomy, Nashville, Law and Order SVU, Dancing with the Stars, Castle, 2 Broke Girls, Chicago Fire, Scandal, Family Guy, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, The Voice, Say Yes To The Dress (all versions), The Vampire Diaries, Full House, True Blood, Glee, House, Supernatural and so much more. If I would list my favorite movies, then it would take up my whole profile and take weeks to get through my favorites. So I will just say that I love a LOT of movies.
~ I'm a HUGE horse person, horse racing, all that stuff.
~ I have a horse of my own and her name is Star.
~ I've played flute since the 4th grade and played piccolo for my four years of college marching band.
~ I'm a sarcastic person. VERY sarcastic but I do it in a funny way.
~ I love taking pictures with my camera.
~ Moved only once in my life and that's just recently I moved, lived in my first home for the first 23 years of my life until now.
~ Never have had any serious injuries except for the many cuts I may get from doing stupid stuff LOL Only thing I went to the hospital for was for a sprained wrist but that's about.
~ Some people may think I'm not a very social person, but once you talk to me and we get used to each other, then I come out of my shell.
~ Have been making graphics for around 10-11 years now w/Photoshop.
~ Danced for almost 9 years, did tap, jazz, acrobatics and ballet before walking away and pursuing horse back riding.
~ Been to countless country concerts, and I save all my concert ticket or stubs from each concert dating back to almost 2004/2005. I keep all my ticket stubs in an album that holds ticket stubs, so it keeps them all organized.
~ My birthday is September 8th.
I'm a huge Carrie Underwood fan. I've been a fan of hers since her days on American Idol and ever since she won the show and started her career in country music, I've stood by her throughout her whole career. She's my role model I look up to in life. She is such an amazing person, so down to earth and at times may seem a little shy, but she is still so amazing and sweet. She loves her fans and treats her fans like they are one of her friends and thanks them every step of the way. I got the chance to meet her back on November 27, 2012 on her Blown Away tour since I'm part of her fan club, I won a Meet and Greet to meet her before the show started. Let me tell you, she's just as sweet and personable in person than you see on TV. And she's also flawless and beautiful and perfect in person as well. She is just a small town girl from Oklahoma who made it big but it never changed her one bit.