- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey, I'm Roisin. I've been a Taylor swift fan for a very long time now, she has inspired me so much in the past years and one day i want to thank her for that! I joined Taylor Connect on 29th September 2012, just after Begin Again came out!:D I've never been to a concert so I'm hoping my first will be a Taylor Swift concert, I've seen so many videos and pictures of them, and they look amazing! I used to be a realist but Taylor has turned me into a massive dreamer! I want to be FEARLESS! Feel free to ask me advice because I'd love to help:) Making someone happy is the best feeling in the world! I make a lot of scrapbooks, draw and design things, and this year I've began to write all my poems and songs down.
I'm mostly Irish and I go there every year and sometimes more than once. Even though I live not far from London, I've always considered myself a Country Girl. I love the countryside, even if I just lie in a field all day daydreaming or singing! I came to this world on Christmas Eve;) Making me a CAPRICORN;) I think this means 'I am a very optimistic person and I'm always enjoying life'.
I love winter and MASSIVE jumpers, the smell of burning candles, how rain looks, stringing up fairy lights, anything with sparkles, cats, anything vintage, spraying perfumes, old tales, things that make me feel five again, baking awful cakes and getting flour all over me, and sometimes I like to be alone with my thoughts. I can get scared over stupid things and say things I'm going to regret, but in the end I'm just growing up. I cannot believe how long this is, i guess i got carried away;) another one of my personality traits i guess. Thank you so much for even reading this, and i love you. xxx
Which song from RED do you keep playing:)xx