- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Thanks for visiting my profile!
^^ Thankyou Outback Swiftie! :)
I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now
Hi there, my name is Rachel and I am from Perth Australia. I saw Taylor live for the very first time in Perth on the 2nd of March 2012, which was the best night of my life :)
Taylor Swift, I smile every time I see or hear that name, because Taylor is like a friend to me. Her music has helped me through my life, and I love hearing her music because its like a timeline. As she grows, so does her music and her fans.
The first time I heard Taylor Swift was on the radio in 2008. I instantly fell in love with the song Love Story.Then You Belong With Me was released, I was also hooked! So I bought her album 'Fearless' I had no idea that an album could change my life, ever since that album I have truly fallen in love with music! I didn't start listening to the album once I had bought it, but when the song Fearless came up in a shuffle, I then listened to the whole album, and I absolutely LOVED IT!
Speak Now then made my obsession with Taylor grow, as I started to think about the stories that go along with the song, instead if just thinking its a song with random words.
I saw the Speak Now Tour on the 2nd of March, and it was easily the best day of my life! We were halfway at the back when we were asked to go down the stairs during her introduction to the crowd after Mine. We were first to be chosen out of 16,000 people to be right next to her at her second stage. And it was amazing, I was in arms distance of her as she sang Fearless, Last Kiss and You Belong With Me. When she was leaving the tree, she came up and hugged me and said she loved me. Words that I will truely cherish forever!
I have a lot to thank Taylor for, and I believe that one day I will get the opportunity to go to a T-Party because dreams do come true :)
Taylor Swift is such a huge inspiration and one day, I know ill get to tell her that I love her!
I would also like to thank Anthea (BreakBurnEnd13) for being the best Taylor Connect bestie! She wrote me a song which is the nicest thing someone has ever done for me! We have so much in common, we are practically twins! And she has a dream, which I believe someday it will come true! :)
Also to Becs13, my beautiful sister who also wrote me a lovely song :) Thankyou for being the best sister that I can always look up to!
And ThankYOU for looking at my profile, if you decide to add me or accept me, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!I Long live to all swifties! Swifties are the coolest people I will ever meet! :)
^^How I feel when you visit my profile :D
I dont think you should wait, I think you should speak now :) x
^^ I love him!!!! Josh Hutcherson is sooooo amazing!!!! :D I'd do anything to meet him
Oh and you can also follow me on Twitter, my name is 'rachelhutch13' :))
BYE! :D xx
Silver Linings Playbook :)
I just want to wish Taylor Swift a happy 23rd birthday! She deserves all the happiness in the world for this day! I'm celebrating by listening to Taylor all day! :) How are you celebrating??