- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, my name is Judith, and I've been alive on this Earth for 14 years (I know it says I'm 15 on the profile thing on the side, but I just made a mistake when I made my account and I don't know how to change it) If you haven't guessed already, I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT. She's my life :)
I was born in HK, and moved to Australia when I was 7. Before I knew Taylor, I thought I was a fan of Miley, but back then, I didn't know how it feels to be MORE than a fan. In 2009, I heard Love Story for the first time on radio and that was it. I fell in love Taylor. And has been ever since.
I started to play guitar last year, inspired by Taylor. I've tried writing a few songs this year, and even though I have no problem writing the lyrics, I've had SO much trouble with the tune to go with my lyrics. I hope I'll get better at it soon :) Anyways, I love playing with my guitar, who I've name Cho Swizzle. Cho is part of the name of my favourite Chinese actor, and I think there's no need to explain the Swizzle part :)
Other than my guitar, I also love to sing. I love singing but I never really sing to people, because I'm not really a good singer. So I sing when I'm home alone, or in the shower, or I dawdle along behind my family at the mall, so I can sing to myself. And guess what I love to sing? You guess it right, TAYLOR.
I also LOVE to read. My favourite books are The Hunger Games trilogy, The Warriors series, and recently, Divergent. Taylor singing for The Hunger Games soundtrack was what inspired me to read it in the first place. I was BLOWN AWAY. IncREDible songs to go with an incREDible story.
I often find myself thinking about which ones of Taylor's songs I can relate to, and right now, I think Invisible is DEFINATELY the one.
Over the last few days, I've been watching the WANEGBT video on Youtube and saw some really mean hate comments about Taylor. I tried to protect her and replied to the comments, but they just keep replying back and attacking Taylor and me as a Swiftie. Then I realised that people have been posting hate comments on her other older videos too, and that really hurt me. So now, I'm asking you...