- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
My name Emily and I live in the UK, in England, in a small village that's quite old but peaceful. It rains a lot, but I don't mind.I think it's part of being a Swiftie. Like 2am and 13 suddenly mean something...and how fangirling suddenly starts becoming a big part of your life...anyway, I love baking, reading, song writing, swimming and cats. I used to have two, not any more though. If I did have, I'd probably call them Meredith and Olivia Instead I have a rabbit called...Kevin
My Swiftie Story (2009)
I first heard Taylor when I was in the car not going anywhere special, just listening to the radio. Love Story came on and was instantly hooked. I loved how the words told a story and that I could picture it in my mind. Everytime it came on (which was a lot) I would sing along. My mum found out the name of the singer for me...Taylor Swift...I liked the sound of her...and searched her up on youtube. After listening to Love Story lots more, I found Fearless, Teardrops On My Guitar, White Horse, You Belong With Me and You're Not Sorry. Anyway, skip a long story short, a few months later I was shopping with my nan and she said I could choose a CD. I didn't know what to pick until my mum chose Fearless for me, and I instantly knew I wanted it. After that, I would learn all the words to every song and gradually learnt more about her, also the name of huge fans...Swifties Ever since then, Taylor has been my idol and I hope she always will be.
Frozen & The Hunger Games
The Fault In Our Stars
She is my favourite singer and my role model. She has been for around five years
I love Demi...
I also like Charity Vance, Katy Sky, Bridgit Mendler, Katy Perry, Lorde, Victoria Justice and Shania Twain.
I have been on Taylor Connect for almost two years now, and I just want to say a great big thank you to everyone on here. I'm so glad I get to be a part of this community, 99.13% are amazingly nice Thank you to anyone who has ever messaged me, or complimented me, or even just read my profile, ily Stay strong and remember Taylor is always there for you. And if you need to talk, just PM me
If you want to check out my songbook, it's in the links (called 'And I Just Want To Tell You' ). So is my Instagram fan page and my first songbook (that is really messy .
I'd love to talk to you so just comment on my page or send me a message!
I am so excited for 1989 to come out! I love Shake It Off, especially the cheerleading scene.
Love Love Love,
Today is the last full day of the Red era (17th August, 2014) as tomorrow we have the live web chat! I'm going to do a blog on Red because as much as I am excited for album five, I will miss this era as so far it's been my favourite... On August 13th, 2012, there was a web chat through Google. In this Taylor showed us the album cover, answered some questions and played us WANEGBT for the...