- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm Emily and I have been on Taylor Connect for about two years now, although I have been a Swiftie since '09 when I first heard Love Story. Then I looked up Fearless and Taylor Swift, and ever since then I have loved her so much :) My favourite songs are Love Story, The Lucky One, All Too Well, Fifteen, Enchanted and Haunted, although I think 1989 will have some amazing songs too, just look at Out of The Woods lyrics and the message from Shake It Off. (!!!!!)
I've been to two concerts; Speak Now (22/3/11) and The Red Tour (2/2/14). I would love to go to any future tours/concerts/live shows :) I've never been noticed or met Taylor but I'm trying to to give up hope :(
Other than Taylor, I love autumn, colourful socks, baking, Christmas, cats, reading and writing songs :)
Artists I like are Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Colbie Callait, Charity Vance, Katie Sky, Shania Twain and some songs by Ed Sheeran and The Vamps.
My profile is short but I'm building it up; feel free to send me a request/comment/pm :) Thanks for reading, love, Emily xx
Today is the last full day of the Red era (17th August, 2014) as tomorrow we have the live web chat! I'm going to do a blog on Red because as much as I am excited for album five, I will miss this era as so far it's been my favourite... On August 13th, 2012, there was a web chat through Google. In this Taylor showed us the album cover, answered some questions and played us WANEGBT for the...