- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! I'm Bayley! Now I'm warning you, this might be a little long ;) So let's start off with the basics: I'm 13 years old now, my favourite colour is either purple or blue. I've been a Swiftie since 2007, I live in Canada, eh? And I think you could tell that by the way I spelt colour ;) I really look up to and admire Taylor Swift :) Alright well, I love writing (lyrics, storys, poems) and I love playing the guitar and piano! My family and friends are the things that mean the absolute most to me! They've taught me everything I know and have been right beside me through it all! I'm sooo incredibly thankful for all of them :) I have a Nikon D3000 and I am hooked on photography! I really love to horse back ride too! I started when one of my best friends introduced it to me back when I was only about 7 or 8! Since then, I've been in love with the sport and the horses! :) So I thank her for that! I also swim, do karate, and I have a secret obsession for badminton ;D I'm also a competitive runner! I really love it! I do it for the physical activity, the competition, and I love it the most when I go running down long, windy, scenic roads. It's really calming too! :) I love to dance (preferably by myself because... well, you'd know if you saw me dance for yourself) and sing! I love reading too! I really should read more often though.. But I still love it ;) Going to concerts are one of my favourite things ever!! The music, the wonderful voices, the lights, all of the poeple, and just the amazing energy is priceless! :D I lovelovelove my kitty and doggy I really love headbands or any other hair accesories ;)
I also love ALL of the seasons for many different reasons! Right now we are in the midst of the lovely season of spring so I'm going to write a list of all of the things I love about this season!
1. Everything blooming to life :)
2. Fresh air
3. It's never too hot or cold
4. Dancing in the rain!
5. I can finally survive more than 5 minutes outside ;)
6. Easter egg hunts
7. I get to brake out my Toms!
8. I get to start my running again
9. Birds chirping :)
10. Running around in the nice weather
11. Hello there shorts and t-shirts!
12. Daylight savings
13. Hanging out with friends around town
14. Pulling out the bikes
15. That feeling you get when the weather is just gradually getting warmer :)
17. Staring the BBQ back up!
18. Opening the windows
19. March Break! :D
20. Spring showers :)
I have also seen Taylor in concert twice now! :D I saw her once in 2010 and it was my first concert ever!! It was completely enchanting! I was freaking out about it and non-stop chatting about it for the next few weeks.. or months! ;D I saw her again in 2011 with my cousin and I was so appreciative to get floor seats! :D And I absolutely CAN NOT wait until June 15th when I will turn Red with one of my best friends ever! I am also in LOVE and completely OBSESSED with Owl City and Lights! I'm so grateful that I could see Owl City twice and Lights once!! I saw Owl City first in July with one of my best friends and it was AMAZING!! At that concert, Lights was a surprise guest and after the show I met her leaving the show, walking down the street! Crazy, right? :D I'm soo thankful I could see them both in one day! They both really inspire me a verrry great deal :D Along with Taylor of course ;) I'm also a bit of an obsessive graphic maker! I've been making them on and off for 2 years now! I started off on Pizap for the first few months then Gimp and some Photoshop! :D I'm still a little rusty but I'm addicted! So I pretty much eat, sleep, and breathe TC! But one of my favourite things to do here is to meet the other incredibly lovely and sweet Swifties! I've been on TC for around two years and I've met a lot of great people here! And I really wanted to let you all know that you are all so beautiful! So very tremendously, unforgettably, insanely, amazingly, beautiful! So please don't hesitate to PM or comment to me! Well, that's it! I congratulate you for reading all of this! :D Thank you so much for reading this for those that did ;) I hope you now know a little more about me and I would be more than happy to learn and meet you too! :D Bye now!
Love you all!
^made by me, myself, and I^
Now get ready for the gif boom ;)
oh, Taylor ;)
HAVE A SWIFTASTIC DAY!
Hey Swifties! What are some of your favourite quotes from Red? I mean inspiring, funny/happy, meaningful, or just any really! Making a new graphic and I'm stuck, all ideas are welcome ! :D