- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I am a Swiftie, forever. Taylor Swift is my inspiration and I absolutely love her music. When she sings her lyrics are all about break ups (mostly) but I really don't care about that. The way she comes up with rhythms and beats that get stuck in your head are so cool. When-ever I hear Taylor Swift or her music I need to know I don't care about the whole Haylor thing because I know Taylor Swift won't stop her career because of the Directioners that don't like her. I went to see Taylor in concert for Speak Now and it was so cool! It was cool to say that I saw Taylor Swift and she was in the room I was in. I always say Keep Calm and Carry On because its inspiring. Her music says a lot of things, either if its love or family, its all inspiring. I get the chance of seeing Taylor in concert again for her RED TOUR and I'm am so excited. When she sings all her songs, I can't wait to sing along or throw my hands up and sway them to the music. She is such a great artist, singing, acting and just being her. When I think of her concerts, I think of how cool she is and how lucky I was. My favorite song from RED has to be Holy Ground. This song has a very fast tempo and the lyrics make sense...! As you can see I always put my username under TSWIFTBIGGESTFAN13 because... I am. pictures and pictures of her are on my iPod and I like to make them into collages. She is my role model.