- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I am online | busy | offline
I will probably forget to change this because I suffer from severe laziness.
**I used to be ThroughTheSleeplessNight**
Hey, I'm Jessica. I've been a swifty since about 2009. I'd have to say that Treacherous, I Knew You Were Trouble, and If This Was A Movie are my favorite Taylor songs. Other bands or artists that I love are Tegan and Sara, Taylor Swift, Paramore, Bleachers, The Pretty Reckless, Evanescence, and Skylar Grey. I'm also addicted to dying my hair. Anyway, music is my life and both Tegan and Sara and Taylor are so inspiring to me. Like I would not be where I am now without their music. Taylor was more of my inspiration when I was younger and I still look up to her, but lately I've found Tegan and Sara more influential. Either way, they have all played an important role in my life and that's something I'll never forget. I also really love internet friends so message me anytime. :)
Tegan and Sara & Taylor Swift // T&S and T.S.
Closer - 8.20.13
I Was A Fool by Tegan and Sara
Click the graphic to visit the official thread :) Hey :) So I decided to start a writing club that's based on giving and receiving honest feedback because hearing what other people have to say about your writing helps so much. There's a critique form that looks like this: Clarity Questions: (Was there anything that confused you or didn't make sense?) What Worked: (Here's...