- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello! I’m Jessica. I love the number 15 and of course 13. I was born in October into my wonderful and hilarious family. I like vintage things and comparing life to what life was like years ago when the oldest people we know were the youngest people. My favorite thing in the whole world is taking pictures. Photography for me captures the moments you may remember again and it somehow speaks words to me.
I love to listen to music. I love Imagine Dragons, Lana Del Rey, The Neighborhood, Of Monsters and Men, and of course, Taylor. Most people don’t like my music. They make jokes and insult them, but I still love the way the music speaks!
I LOVE summer. I love the beach and the sun warming up my skin. The sand and the breeze are just so wonderful to me. The only bad thing is that I don’t like on the beach. That’s why I am planning on moving to California when I grow up. UCLA all the way! The waves to me are the best part of the beach.
I am working on my photography. I really want a new Canon camera since the one I use is my mom's, but I use it more than hers! I also really want a film camera so that I can develop film and experiment. Polaroid cameras interest me so much. You take a picture and it develops in front of your eyes. It’s so cool.
When I grow up, I really want to live on a house on the beach in California. That’s all. You can’t change my mind.
People call me “hipster” or “indie” but I don’t agree. I just have different interests and clothing than everybody else. I love Brandy Melville (probably the best store ever to be made) and Urban Outfitters. Without them, I would probably die in a hole.
Friends are a little bit of a problem for me. To be honest, I am not really happy in life. I think more of the bad than the good and it’s not good. I’m not happy with my friends or life but I push through and try and think of the good things that could happen. It’s partially why I love summer, I am out of school and I don’t have to see anyone.
I love Pretty Little Liars. The drama and mystery in it gets me so excited and completely annoyed, I just love it.
I tend to say “legit” a lot, I’m legit serious.
I add anyone that requests to be my friend so if you send a request, you are guaranteed an accept!
So thanks for reading this if you actually did. Strange to think that someone actually cares enough to read about my life. It’s rare these days and it means a lot.
So I have a little bit of a problem that I was hoping you swifties (boys and girls) could help me with.... You see there is this boy that I think I might like. I think about him a lot and I am always happy when I am around him. There are a two problems with this though... 1.) I don't know if he likes me back. He talks back to me to, smiles, laughs, and we have some jokes together, but I...