- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Thank you for visiting my profile! :) Feel free to comment and PM me, I love making friends and I am super friendly!
I am FEARLESS to SPEAK NOW and I live and BREATHE for Taylor Swift FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
Taylor Swift has inspired me in so many ways it would take 13 years to write it all down! First of all she is one of the nicest people alive and I sadly have not even met her yet! But you can just tell she is so nice so she inspires me to be nicer. I always think "What would Taylor do?" Also she has inspired me to sing and play guitar which I lovelovelove! Sometimes I play my guitar for 4+ hours on rainy days. I also keep trying to attempt to write songs! Haha those don't always work out ;) Taylor is just soooo amazing and she makes me not want to ever give up, on anything.
My dream is to meet Taylor or to just go to one of her concerts because I have not done either! (I'm going to Red in April!!!) I think I would start crying out of happiness if I went to a concert because I have her Speak Now tour dvd and I cried while watching that... yup I would probably faint if I met her!! Hopefully not because then I would spend the time I could be talking to her passed out! Anyway, I have a pretty big imagination. I imagine all kinds of scenairos of me meeting Taylor Swift!
I am constantly think about Taylor Swift and it drives my friends and family nearly insane!! Haha just kidding but my mom says ever other sentence that comes out of my mouth is about Taylor!
I JUST GOT TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS FOR RED :D SOSOSO EXCITED
I don't know what I want, so don't ask me cause I'm still trying to figure it out...
These lyrics describe me in so many ways. I have so many dreams. My biggest dream is to be a singer like Taylor. I know its so out of reach but I will try anyway. But then again what about when I'm 40 years old and still trying to make it as a singer/songwriter. Thats Why I'm not sure if I would rather pick a more stable career. But I could not see myself enjoying a 9-5 desk job. I always change my mind and I am very indecisive. I know what I want but I never know if its what I want (if that makes sense...) Anyways, that was probably more than you needed to know but I needed to say it to someone. Don't worry, I'm not as complicated as I sound ;)[color=blue
I am a proud canadian but I have always wanted to move to the USA for as long as I can remember :) I don't know why. I love Canada but it's just not as exciting and I get bored easy. Also its freezing right now, I'm sitting at the computer with a big blanket around me :D
Well, thats all I have time for right now :)
Other Facts about me:
I love to sing
I play the guitar
I love Taylor Swift (duh!)
I'm always kinda hyper!!
Swifty since 2007 :D
On TC since May 2012
I have a dog
I am slightly paranoid...
I pretty much read up on Taylor Swift facts/
twitter/facebook/posts to the point of stalking haha :P
My favorite color is Pink!
I'm very self concious
I don't get some jokes...
It takes me a while to trust people
I love Wonderstruck
I am very friendly
I laugh at everything. (heres a story) So at school a month ago we were watching one of those educational movies that are for elementary school kids but they show them in 9th grade anyway. So there was this one part that everyone kind of laughed at for like 5 seconds. But I just keep on laughing histerically for 5, 6, 7 minutes! Yeah, everyone was looking at me but honestly I could not stop laughing. It wasnt even that funny. Thats the thing with me, I laugh the hardest at the times when I shouldnt.
Please Join Operation L.A.S.E.
Definition: Love All Swifties Everywhere. A project dedicated to stop the fights on TC and start spreading Swifty love to all the Swifties here!
OH MY SWIFT YOU GUYS I AM SO EXCITED!!! I AM GOING TO THE CONCERT IN 6 DAYS! I AM LEAVING IN 3 DAYS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE CHRISTMAS!!