- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
MY VIEW FROM PIT~!
I MET MAMA SWIFT, AND GOT A HUG FROM HER ON 7/13/13.
If you have a facebook, message me! I will add you (:
Hi Swifties! I'm Terrible at putting my life in words so I'll try my best.
Me and my little sister were playing around on youtube until a girl with curly hair popped in up on my screen. Next thing I know me and my sister were jamming out to Our Song. I've been a fan of her ever since. Taylor has taught me that life isn't about dating the boy on the football team, and that you should always be fearless and speak now.
Life hasn't always been easy for me, but tay's music has made it easier. Taylor has inspired me to write my own songs, and I would love to have the chance to show them to her!
I Have to be honest, I can't Relate to all of Taylor's songs, but I still think They are all amazing. I have never met Taylor, but I really want to, and I'm am so grateful that I got to see Tay live March 29th 2013 in Newark, New Jersey in pit. Taylor is just PERFECT. Her style is amazing, I always try to wear something that Taylor might like or wear.
So a little bit about myself... Where do I start?
Well, I obviously love Taylor.
Sometimes I wonder how my life would be like if Taylor never became a singer.
I love fashion! It's one of my special ways of expressing my personality. Some of my favorite shops include
Top Shop, Mod Cloth, Urban Outfitters, Wet Seal, Forever 21, Brandy Melville and more!
Tay has inspired me to start playing guitar but it's honestly so frustrating. I Change chords way to slow and I can't seem to remember all of the chords. I have high expectations, which isn't necessarily a good thing; maybe this is why I thought I could learn how to play a guitar in less than 24 hours? I Mostly wear my hair down, but recently I've been putting it in a bun. I have Dirty Blonde hair, which is wavy/curly (: Hmm..... how about make-up? I Put on a bit of mascara and a little lip balm (Baby Lips-Fruit Punch) < Which By the way I love, I own 4 flavors at the moment. ED SHEERAN IS PERFECT. Ed is my 2nd favorite singer. The runner up of Tay(: I've never had a boyfriend, I shouldn't be that worried since I'm only in Middle School but I feel like I'm the odd one out. You Know? My Best friend's name is Kimberly but I call her Kimmy. She Moved to Georgia last year and I haven't seen her since /: But she's coming back up to NY this June and we get to meet up(: and I plan to go down there this August. My friends at school call me Taylor Swift, which I love! Haha! I leave the tv on when I go to bed and I usually have the fan on. I hate going to bed with no noise. My house can be very creepy when it's quiet. I'm in my school's Chorus and I sing High-Soprano. I constantly bite my nails. I love coffee; hence the username. My name's Kristen but I wish people would start calling me Crystal but that hasn't caught on. I love animals so much, I even became Vegetarian, I have actually been one for 3 almost 4 years(: I wanna become Vegan but that's a lot easier said then done. I love to day dream about my future and wonder who I'll be in 10 years... Hiking is like the only sport I enjoy, There is this beautiful path near bull's bridge and it's breathtaking. My favorite tv show is the walking dead! Daryl is my favorite character definitely. It sucks that The Walking Dead comes back on in October....
Don't You Dream Impossible Things?
*Will Continue Later*
*IF YOU LEAVE A COMMENT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO RESPOND*
MY MOM JUST SURPRISED ME WITH TICKETS! It was definitely last minute, since she bought me them yesterday... the day before the concert! They are lower level, and I'M SUPER EXCITED! This will be my second time seeing Taylor.... only a couple hours left!