- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey there! I'm Jessica. I'm a high school graduate who has finally decided what to do with her life after almost a year of being out of school. I'm an aspiring photographer, and I love art as well. I'm a Maritime Studies major, and school takes up 80% of my time. I'm terrible at politics. I'm shy, and I'm usually not the first one to start a conversation, I feel like I'm always a bother to others, and that I'm annoying. I seem to not know how to be a great friend, but, I'd like to think I'm at least a good one, even though during some situations I get tense, confused, or just simply don't know what to say. I'm a hardcore Swiftie! I'm also a Smiler and a Lovatic. But, I love other people, too! :D It's possible I might be obsessed with the movie Twister a little too much.... I don't think of it as cheesy or anything, and, I can quote so much of the movie. (Dusty is my favorite character, gotta love the character, gotta love Philip!) I LOVE to collect autographs, and I'm not entirely sure why. It's a hobby I first got into about 4 years ago, but just started to continue it with celebrities a few months ago. I'm lucky enough to have Taylor's autograph! I bought her Ultimate Red Package, and I sure don't regret doing so! On July 6, my world BURNED RED! It was my first concert ever! And boy, was it memorable. I had the time of my life! (I have a blog post explaining more about why it was so 'memorable'!)
I first became a Taylor Swift fan when my cousin was watching TV and one of her songs came on. The same cousin ended up buying me her first CD for Christmas, and it's just went from there! She's taught me so much! I don't know where my mindset would be if I wasn't a fan of hers. She's one of the few people who have taught me to love my flaws, and even though I'm still learning to love my flaws, I wouldn't be on that path if it wasn't for her and a select few others! Oh, did I mention that I love the Classic Disney? Well, I do! As well as ships. My favorites are the Titanic, Olympic, and Britannic. As well as the Lusitania, Mauritania, Carpathia, The Empress of Ireland...... I could kind of go on, haha. I also love art. Anything to do with art.
I also love to volunteer. Anything to help others. (Maybe that's why I'm always broke, haha.) I think I get that quality from my grandfather. He always went out of his way to help others, among many other things. I'm very proud of him, and I really miss him.
And, I'm starting to really like Shakespeare. I really dig Hamlet!
I love Photoshop, but, I'm not the best at it. I can do some things, which is what counts, right? I also love drawing and painting, but I'm not the best at it. I'm learning, though, and I want to go to school for art and photography!
13 Things about me:
1.) I volunteer at a railroad station
2.) I collect autographs
3.) I have a dog, named Bella, that we rescued
4.) I LOVE fantasies. My favorites being The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, The Twilight Saga, Percy Jackson, and A Series of Unfortunate Events
5.) My favorite colors are Red and Purple
6.) I love being creative, but do not have much time for it at the moment.
7.) My favorite surprise ever is getting a ticket to the Red tour!
8.) I found out I'm really comfortable and relaxed around celebrities when I met Peter Facinelli.
9.) My feet are super sensitive. Even pebbles are my worst nightmare.
10.) I have long hair, that is a curly, thick mess. But I love it.
11.) I have a weakness for helping people....
12.) One of my favorite people is Selena Quintanilla. Even though I don't know Spanish.
13.) Nikki Reed and AnnaSophia Robb tie as my favorite actress...
A big thank you to 13Wonderstruck for making this AWESOME card! ^
The title says it all. I lost my grandfather earlier this month, which is what's really bringing me to write this. I feel like I should just take the time to put out my appreciation for my grandparents. My grandparents on my mother's side are both gone. I lost my grandmother in 2009, just days after her birthday- The same day she came home from the hospital. She had a series of mini...