- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! My name’s Ryan, I’m the magical number 13. I have been a major Swiftie since I went to my first Taylor Swift concert (Fearless Tour). I hadn’t really heard of Taylor until her Fearless album. I loved the way she sang and I thought she was really pretty. That’s pretty much how I became a Swiftie.
Some other things about me are I love Gravity Falls. I love Mabel and all her unique sweaters. I love music! It has always played an important part in my life. I like a lot of songs but some of my favorite artists/bands are One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Hunter Hayes, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez. I am learning to play guitar.
I LOVE baking! I mostly like to bake things for other people.
I love the subjects Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies. I love school, I don’t know what I would do without it, same thing with my friends. I could never ask for such unique, crazy, weird, and random group of friends. I like making new friends, so feel free to send a friend request.
^My friends and me
I love animals. I love to have a job as a veterinarian or veterinarian technician or any job that has to do with animals.
I love to travel. I have been to many states, Colorado, South Dakota, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. I want to travel to New York City, Los Angeles, Paris, Rome, Milan, Dublin, and London. Speaking of London, I love British and Irish accents. And no I am not crazy for liking accents I have three friends who love British accents.
I love the shows Sam and Cat, Cupcake Wars, CSI, and Dance Moms. I love movies, but mostly Disney movies (Finding Nemo & Monsters Inc). I think they are so well written and thought out. But, I do like other movies such as The Hungers Games and Catching Fire.
I like to read. I loved reading the Hunger Games Trilogy and I want to read the Divergent Series.
I want to accomplish my goal of meeting Taylor. I hope someday very soon that day will come. I have seen her live three times before. I saw her on her Fearless Tour. I got really good seats, Taylor walked right past my mom and me when she sang Hey Stephan. I saw her Speak Now Tour and had a wonderful time there even with the worst seats. But, Taylor did notice my friend and me, because she waved at us. And I have finally go to The Red Tour. It was spectacular! I got Pit Passes and Taylor grabbed my hand and smiled at me at the end of Love Story. It was a life changing moment!
Saw Taylor Swift: 10.8.09 7.29.11 4.26.13
Saw Miley Cyrus: 11.16.09
Saw The Jonas Brothers/Demi Lavoto: 8.8.10
Saw KISS: 8.?.10
Seeing One Direction: 8.16.14
I am also love going to concerts. I have seen six concerts and next year will have seen seven. The list about myself could go on and on but I think this is a pretty go stopping point.
Are you planing for what you need to get for school yet? I am. I have a locker and everything! Are you? Leave a comment!
No users fitting this criteria.