- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi am Mabel (from Gravity Falls) I love Taylor Swift! She is my favorite celebrity/singer/star/songwriter like ever. I have been a Swiftie since 2009. I love to hangout with my friends. I love to cook (mostly the sweet stuff) with my mom. I love listening to music (Almost always Taylor Swift). I love to sleep. I love school (Mostly music, social studies, math, and science). I LOVE cookies (Mostly a special cookie my grandma makes, its such an GOOD cookie!!!). I also love Mabel from Gravity Falls because of all her sweaters and her personality (she is much like my friends and I). And those are a few things about me.
THRITEEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!
1. I am a HUGE Taylor Swift Fan
2. I love animals
3. I want to be a vet when I grow up
4. My family is best family EVER
5. I want to have 2 dog, 3 cats, and 3 horses when I grow up
6. I have one cat named Nutter who is a wild thing but very cute
7. I am HUGE Disney fan
8. I plan to visit each Disney Park in my life time
9. I am the WORST dancer on the planet but I still do it
10. I have a crazy obssession of concerts
11. I love the smell of vanilla, starwberries, the ocean breeze, and fresh baked bread
12. My friends and I have werid names for everyone and everything almost
13. I love the 1900's, 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's
I have been to 3 Taylor Swift concerts so far. My first time seeing Taylor was October 18 of '09. My mom told me that we were just going to an autograph signing. I really didn't want to go at first (not a big fan yet) but, after school got out she said that we going to her concert. I was so phyched! We sat at the end of the arena where she came into the crowd. When she did that I got SO excited! I was about to go down to where she walks to the crowd. I decided not to because of how many other people where trying to touch her. But, still it was so cool! After that night I had become a MAJOR Swiftie.
The second time was two years later when I went to go see her Speak Now Tour on July 29 of '11. I got the chance to bring a friend so before we bought the tickets we called to see if she could. She was allowed but only if her mom went. So, when we got the tickets I found out that we got HORRIBLE seats! I still loved every bit because when she did Love Story she waved at my friend and me. My mom also got this beautiful picture of her in her ballgown.
My third experience was the best experience YET! I had gotten tickets for her RED Tour on April 26 of '13 to go with another friend. We got horrible seats again! But, then I had found out about the magical pit tickets! I was so excited but after I read that you could only buy to I stated to get sad. That meant if I bought the Pit Passes I would have to go with my mom and my friend couldn't go. When they did come out w bought them but, luckely my friend's aunt and another friend of mine bought them from us. We all went together. I was so nervous when we got down to the Pit. But, once I got into the Pit I was AMAZED. i could totally see why she is SO amazed. You could see EVERYONE! I was hoping to see her mom because I had made something for Taylor. I didn't though. I loved Ed Sheeran! I told my mom and my friends (afterwards) that Ed was a lot cuter in person. I wish he would have come down and hi fived some people because that would have been a story to tell my teacher (who wasthe concert with her daugter who LOVES Ed). When Taylor came on I was screaming and singing along with EVERY song. Then, when she did Love Story I was so excited when she came walking down to get to the top of the V. She had hi fived my mom but, didn't get me. I started to cry but, then when she came back up that way I was reaching as far as I could an she hi fived me!!! I was so happy! I had gotten to touch my role model! I also had gotten touched by one of her singers and as I reffer to him as Bunny Man. I also got a guitar pick that a girl who I was guessing got a few & A LOT of colorful and heart shaped confetti. That is one of the best memories I have had. I had also found out that some of my other friends went too. One sat where Taylor is carried though the crowd (she got touched to too.), One sat in one of the Clubs, then my teacher, and I also found out that one of the boys in my class little sister went. I am so greatful to be able to have gone to 3 Taylor Swift concerts that some people will never even get to experience. I hope one day the fans that might never get to see her live do. I hope that I might get to see her again live this year. Next time she comes I will be there early! Also Taylor Swift if you read this (I doubt you will) know that you made my day & next time when you come I would love it if it was on a weekend!
Here Are A Few GIF(s) and Pics:
Are you planing for what you need to get for school yet? I am. I have a locker and everything! Are you? Leave a comment!