- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
is my hero, inspiration and role model.
Hey there! I LOVE Taylor Swift. She inspires me to be a brave and strong girl no matter what. I support her 24/7 ♥ She's just perfect. No doubt! If you think I'm nice then you're right :) I'd love to exchange Taylor feels with you!
I have 13 things to say about myself. :)
1. I get all hyper and happy and excited
2. I think sodas that come in cans are better than those sodas in bottles
3. I absolutely positively love love love Taylor Swift!
4. I suck at dancing
5. I am not a big fan of Mathematics
6. I always wanted to succeed in the field of Sciences, specifically Biology
7. I sing A LOT
8. I think dogs are adorable
9. I collect Taylor CDs and I think simply downloading her songs on YouTube for free is unfair for her.
10. When you mess with Taylor, you're never getting away with it when I'm around
11. My favorite colors are pastel colors and Red :)
12. Taylor is my inspiration
13. I'm a brave, "Let's do this" girl
Some people call me "Adisa" because "A.D.I.S.A." are the initials of my whole name I love decorating things especially my own room!
I love to collect Taylor Merch!
I am DARING. I'd agree to do something dangerous just for fun!
And I do a lot of silly things!
↑↑↑ Me Trying to photosynthesize
I'm a BIG Keds fan
It's just that, I am me
How did I become a Swiftie? Well:
I was in the 3rd grade when Taylor Swift released her first album. Then the popular girls that I used to hate were singing "Our Song" and I thought it was a great song. But I have this legacy: I don't have to fit in with the popular crowd so why do I have to listen to the same songs that they listen to? So I didn't mind them. I practically lived under a rock because all I listened to was The Beatles which was considered outdated at that time. Then the next year, 4th grade, we had this talent sharing thing. One of the girls sang "Love Story". I asked her who sang that and she said: Taylor Swift. That name was so new to me. But I still lived under a rock. And when I was little, I was kind of "racist" and I thought Taylor was black (because I thought Taylor was a black girl's name because I used to watch High School Musical and there was a girl named Taylor there who was black) so I didn't listen to her. (That was before, I practice equality now and I'm not racist anymore because I'm grown up and mature). That same year, Hannah Montana The Movie came out and I was a big fan of Miley so I watched. There was this one scene when a blonde girl with remarkable curls appeared and sang a beautiful song. I was Wonderstruck by her but I didn't know who she was and I failed to ask. I bought the Hannah Montana the Movie soundtrack and I instantly looked for "Crazier" because that's the only song I loved loved loved in the movie. Then I saw "Performed by: Taylor Swift" I JUMPED UP and I was like "HOW COULD I NEGLECT YOU ALL MY LIFE YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON YOU OMG TAYLOR SWIFT" Then I listened to her songs with my friend and instantly became a Swiftie. I'm now in my Junior year and I still love her.
I decided to write a short letter to Taylor :D To show how much Swifties love her!
Dear Taylor Swift,
You are just beyond perfect
No words can ever describe how lovely you are
You taught me how to be fearless
You taught me everything I should know about love, if I ever find it.
...and if you ever read this
And don't worry about the haters. You're on the top of the world. They are liars, they're pathetic and alone and life and mean :)
Love always, All Swifties in the world
Just like Taylor Swift, we must be FEARLESS enough to Speak Now even when things start to turn RED
I got Wonderstruck almost 2 weeks ago. And I am physically, emotionally and spiritually attached to the smell! Because wow it's just something, it's really something and it's worth it. I'm not that good at describing scents. But I'll try my hardest When I first sprayed it on me, it's like a summer vibe that escaped a bottle because the first thing I smelled was the Sun Kissed...