- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! I'm Shannon. I'm fifteen years old and I just finished my freshman year of high school. I'm your typical nerdy, unpopular, tall, awkward teenager. So my username is thatcurlyredhead because I have long curly red hair. Oh just FYI it's not that light strawberry-blond or died red color, my hair is pretty much ketchup with a tint of orange color. So I'm just going to get it out since I know what you're probably thinking... Yes I am a ginger!!! :)
Like everyone else on this web site, I LOVE Taylor Swift. The hair is sort of how I got obsessed. I used to try and brush it straight to be more like the popular girls at school. Needless to say, insted of giving me straight hair, all brushing out the curls did was give me a nice red, frizzy afro. One night I had the TV on when I saw Taylor Swift on an interview talking about how she wasn't popular. She explained how she learned to embrace her tallness and curly hair-ness. The interview was just really what I needed and I have been obsessed ever since.
I'm a hopeless romantic. I've never wanted to be that girl that always needs a boyfriend. Throughout my fifteen years on Earth I have been able to relate to a lot of Taylor's songs. I think that is what I like most about Taylor, the way she can make words just jump off the page. I love the way she handles herself with such grace and poise. I have never met her, but I want to more than words can even describe. Actually, I think if I saw her I would probably cry like a baby and then pee my pants. ;)
Anyways, I'm a Christian. I love Christmas, old sweaters, oxfords, mac-n-cheese, and music. I love to write. Whether it be stories, songs, poems, journals, or blogs, I LOVE it. I play drums, guitar, and a little piano. I can whip out my guitar and play any Taylor Swift request. I have this thing called write-too-much syndrome, which I think is starting to become apparent in this bio. Anyways, this was much longer than intended so thanks for reading this whole thing.
Many Blessings ~ Shannon
P.S. Friend me because I am proud to be a Swiftie, and I think that we are all a big family. I will like friend you back and view your profile too. Oh I also have a facebook, Shannon Clouse. I am always open to becoming friends with other Taylor fans.
So I'm sure by now everyone on Taylor Connect has heard about Taylor's live chat on August 13th (lucky number much :) at seven p.m. The chat is on youtube. I just wanted to take a moment to say how truly excited I am for this. I think practically everyone has been patiently awaiting the announcement of Taylor's next album. I have a feeling that Taylor is going to reveal the details of it in...