- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey what's up? My name is JD. I'm a huge male Swiftie and when I say huge I mean it. I'm 19 years old. I'm a pretty chill dude, easy to get along with. I love making new friends so feel free to pm me and/or add me as a friend.
Taylor Swift. What can I say about her? She is just flawless, perfect, amazing, beautiful. So may words to describe her. She has impacted my life in a huge way. In a way she even saved my life. Her music, her words, just her in general has really inspired me to be a better person. Just absolutely love the way that Tay carries herself. Don't know or wanna know where I'd be without her.
Simply put Taylor Allison Swift is the most beautiful and amazing person on planet Earth.
I've been a fan of Taylor for about two years. It really all started when I attended her Speak Now tour in October of 2011. I fell in love with her and her music that night. She is just amazing, and beautiful, and just an incredible music artist, but more importantly human being. I attended the Red tour in May and once again has a blast. Never had so much fun in my life. Taylor in many ways saved my life. Whenever I'm feeling sad or dejected I just listen to her and feel better instantly. I find myself defending her constantly whenever people critize her. I just don't see how anyone cannot love her. It's hard to pick a favorite song, but if I had to go with Mean mainly because of the message behind it. Obviously it's about bullying and that's something that I've dealt with personally like so many others. I really love the line all you're is mean, and alone in life, and pathetic because it's so true because that's exactly what bullies are. I haven't had the good fortane of meeting Taylor yet, but I hope that will happen someday. It'll be a dream come true because saying she has had a major impact on my life would be the a huge, huge understatement.
Anyways some other hobbies of mine include working out, playing basketball, church, video games, and just chilling with friends. I'm a big sports fan. My favorite teams are the Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys football season begins soon and I cannot wait!
I've been on Taylor Connect for a little over a year now. It's been a great experience for the most part. It's a great place to socialize wth other Taylor fans. Met alot of great people here.
Made by my amazing best friend CC! :)
My best TC friends in no particular order. :)
From another amazing Swiftie Maddie :)
Now here are some of my favorite Taylor pics and gifs. :D
So there is this girl right who just means the world to me. Her name is Liv and you might know her, but the reason why is because I feel like she's one of the people that I can count on consistently to be there for me. Never judges and while I've only known for about a year it feels like longer. She's just so amazing and beautiful. She really is. Everything about her is just perfect. I mean she...