- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Just in case I can't log back on tomorrow, I just want to let you know, I love you guys. I have been so lonely, without Swiftie friends for the past 5 months I haven't been able to log on. I feel so terrible. I couldn't figure anything out. I hope you guys are okay with that. I really really really want you to know that TC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm not even joking. I feel really loved here, that's something I don't feel every day.
In the past few months I've been gone, I've developed a strange disease... called One Direction Infection! I love 1D soo much! Not as much as Taylor, obviously.
Here is a little bit about me:
My name is Madison. I am 14 years old. My birthday was on November 18. I live in northern Minnesota. I have never been to a Taylor Swift concert, or any concert. When the tickets for the concert I was hoping somehow I could get sold out, I literally bawled for hours on end, even though my parents told me they couldn't afford tickets in the first place. Taylor Swift is my life.
I am part of a YouTube collab channel called WeHeartTay. I really love it! I am Enchanted Wednesday.
I am going to redesign my entire profile, if I can ever get back online.
Love you all. If you didn't guess that already, I'm just letting you know again. Just know that a lonely 14 year old girl, in a small city in northern Minnesota, loves you with all her heart(:
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that I am on spring break right now! These are some things that have been going on lately(: Anyways, so I bought the Speak Now World Tour CD+DVD and I just wanted to let you know that it is worth every single penny. My copy was $20 and I am seriously in love with it! It is amazing! Where I live, we still have about 3 feet of snow outside! It's so...