- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
www.taylortalk.org // www.facebook.com/taylortalk13 // www.twitter.com/taylortalk13
About Taylor Talk :
Adam Bromberg, who has previously been involved with a lot of the Harry Potter podcasts, had a brilliant idea to start a podcast for Taylor, so long story short - Taylor Talk was born! Along with co-hosts Belle, Maya, and rotating co-hosts Diane and Haley, we have serious discussions about things going on in Taylor's world as well as fun comic relief listener-participation segments. We talk about our own Taylor-related adventures, analyze her music, and occasionally we also have awesome special guests!!
- Taylor Talk is officially sponsored by Taylor Swift's former manager, Rick Barker. To check out his site and FREE services for those who want to be in the music industry, visit www.taylortalk.org and click on the Music Industry Blueprint banner :)
- First podcast was released on 11-1-11 with over 1,000 downloads on its first day
- The AWESOME Charlie Worsham (who opened for Taylor during the Speak Now Tour) graced us with his vocal presence for an interview released on 11-30-11
- The DYNAMIC Declan Whitebloom (who directed Taylor's "Mean" and "Ours" music videos) graced us with an Interview released on 1-18-12
-The AMAZING Brian Mansfield from USA Today came on for an Interview released on 2-29-12
-The BRILLIANT Rick Barker, Taylor Swift's former manager and current consultant working with Big Machine Records, came on for an insightful and hilarious interview about Taylor's early days, and the music business, in a two-part episode released on 7-6-12
-In January, 2013, our Podcast exceeded ONE MILLION downloads on iTunes and went 'Platinum!' WE ARE SO THANKFUL TO EVERYONE WHO HAS LISTENED!!
About The Hosts :
ADAM is the founder of TaylorSwift13.org. His presence on the show provides a bit of testosterone in an otherwise female-dominated fandom, as well as some perspective from the eyes of a male Swifty. In his spare time he can be seen playing on the volleyball courts of UNLV or in the high school gyms coaching and guiding the next generation of volleyball stars to success.
Twitter : @adambromberg
MAYA loves talking about Taylor but tries to keep it to a minimum in real life because her friends might think she was insane if she did. Taylor Talk is her time to have fun and talk about Taylor and she loves it! When she’s not being a crazy Taylor fan she enjoys singing, cheerleading, and playing her guitar.
Twitter : @mayaella15
DIANE has been following Taylor’s career since the release of her self-titled album in 2006 and found that her songs are fun to sing in the car, in the shower, and literally anywhere. In her spare time, Diane enjoys impersonating Taylor Swift on Youtube, drinking smoothies, watching corgi videos, and laughing. She tried her hand at songwriting a few years ago – it was embarrassing, so now she sticks to writing short stories as an English major at UC Irvine. Her dream is to become a best-selling author and be interviewed by Ellen, even though she knows that means she’s at risk of getting scared in bathrooms.
Twitter : @notadumblond9
INTRODUCING WONDERSTRUCK : THE DRINK
ALSO CHECK OUT www.twitter.com/redtourplans for buying/selling Red tickets (face value only!) planning meet-ups with other fans at shows, organizing fan projects and more!
We're in the z100 contest, Please cast your vote if you can, we're in the top 5%! We'll buy you Kittens if you vote!! :-D http://z100.com/c/?4 Virtual Hand Hearts, -The Taylor Talk Hosts